CHAPTER 8

Y/N POV

"Sooyoung-ssi, it's time to leave," He said while looking at her.

"Oh.. jinjja? okay... let me finish this first" She said smiling to me.

The guy then nodded and left.

"Your boyfriend?" I asked.

"What? No! He's not!" She quickly answered.

"If not, your brother?"

"No.. it's just.. nevermind.. I really need to go so I guess we will meet next time?" She said

"Urrmm..well we just met once.. how do you expect that we will meet again?" I asked.

She then asked for my phone and typed something.

"Here, I put my number.. So it will become reality  that we will meet again later" She said and laugh at the same time.

She then leaves when the guy already came near to us telling that they're running out of time.

I waved my hand to her and she just smiles before trips because she keeps looking at back.

I let a small laugh when I saw that the guy was telling her to look at the front while walking and she started to pout.

I just realized that it was a really short time that I met her when my order and that girl 'who I think her name was sooyoung when I heard that guy called her' arrived.

The waitress gave me the coffee because she saw that Sooyoung sat here earlier. But the things that make me thought was her coffee has a name 'Joy'..

"I guess it's her nickname?" I decide to text 'Sooyoung' a.k.a Joy to ask her about her coffee.

I realized that she saved her number with Sooyoung name.

"I guess I will call her Sooyoung."

"Err..Sooyoung?"

"Sorry, Who's this?"

"I'm the girl we met at the café 10 seconds ago?"

"Oh, sorry.. I didn't expect you to text me this fast.. Miss me already?"

*Wow.. first time I met her she even didn't want to raise her head* I thought to myself.

"Hahaha... kind of.. but actually.. you left your coffee.."

"Oh.. what a waste.. I guess you can take them? I can't go back actually."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes... it's my pleasure.."

"Okay.. I guess bye?"

"Bye.. talk to you later."

I closed my phone and told the waitress that I'm going to take out the coffee... she nodded and gave me the coffee.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SOOYOUNG POV

I smiled reading her text..Gosh! I don't even know her name! I saved her number as 'Pretty Cafe Girl'..Sounds weird but she's so pretty that I thought that she isn't real.

"She's that pretty huh?" Jundo suddenly speaks.

"What did you ask?" I asked not hearing him clearly.

"I asked is it she that pretty that you can't even hear what I had just said?" Jundo answered while chuckling.

I blushed and told Jundo to stop but he keeps teasing me saying that I actually likes her.

'This journey seems to be longer than I thought' I sighed talking to myself.

A/N - Hi... I'm actually are having an examination this week and next week I'm going to be super busy with my assignments... So a quick warning so that you guys aren't going to expect too high😅😅

Love you guys the readers and don't forget to share this story with your friends?