CHAPTER 7

A/N - I'm definitely sorry for the the super late updates... Here it is hahaha.... I'm way toooo busy rn..

Y/N POV

"annyeong!! y/n - ah!" Ryujin shouts.

I really need to recheck her real age.
She behaves like a child.
I just waved my hand to her and shouts take care when she shows thumbs up and get in the car and go.

"Ahh.. being alone.. what a lucky girl.." I talked to myself.

I realized that I still didn't call Camila that I had arrived here yesterday.
I unlocked my phone and looking for her name in my contact.

"Y/N!" Camila screamed right after she pick up the calls.

I thought that my eardrums are nearly to explode.

"Cami, you almost make me deaf" I said.

"Sorry, I'm just being excited" She answered.

"Well, I'm calling you because I forgot to inform you that I already arrived and I'm sorry that I didn't inform you earlier" I said feeling guilty.

"Nah, that's fine. I understand you're tired" She shrugged.

"Thanks"

"Y/N, I gotta go now. I'm actually on rehearsal. I'll text you when I'm free okay" Camila said.

"Oh, really I'm sorry for disturbing you.Okay bye!"

"Bye," Camila answered and hang up.

I already have a plan for today which is sleep and stuff. And when I said 'stuff' it means sleep. I really need enough sleep. When I'm about to sleep on my bed, suddenly my phone rang and I picked it up while groaning. It was Ryujin. Can't this child really let me sleep?

"Hello?"

"Y/N! Get up from your bed!"

I shot up my body away from the bed shocked.

"How do you know that I'm on my bed?"

"Come on Y/N it's not like I know you yesterday."
I nodded my head agreed.

"So, why are you calling?" "You left something?" I asked.

"Do you really think that I'll forget my own stuff?" I can feel her rolling her eyes.

"Come on Ryujin - ah it's not like I know you yesterday"

"Hey! that was my line!" She argued.

I then laugh knowing that she would pout and keep saying that I'm mean.

"Okay Okay.. So why did you call?" I tried to change the topic.

"You're changing the topic!"

"I'm not, I actually am trying to get back to the topic," I stated.

"Okay... listen...I actually need to move" Ryujin said.

"Move?" I asked.

"Yeah. Move" She repeated.

"You mean move to somewhere else? Like you won't staying here anymore? Like I can't get a chance to meet you anymore?"

"Urggh.. Y/N.. you're overdramatic." "I'm moving but not that we're not going to meet again. We will still meet but not every day. Yes. I'm moving out, moving like won't stay at yours anymore."She said.

"Why?"I need an explanation at least.

"Oh.. it's just that my mother isn't feel really well. So I think I should take care of her and moved here. It's really not about that you didn't take good care of me.. I'm serious... So I think.. Thank You Y/N for letting me stay there for 3 years straight. You really are an amazing friend. I couldn't thank you more."

"But why didn't you told me earlier?"

"I guess I'm scared?" She answered.

"What about your things?" I said.

"Oh.. I already got my belongings except for things that I don't really need. So I think if there are things that are, not yours, just made it yours" Ryujin said and chuckled.

"I think I'm all good... Well, you got no choice.. Your family is your priorities. I'm fine... Well, I think that I'm going to be fine... since there's no one that's going to wake me up in the middle of the night to accompany her to go to the toilet." I said smiling.

"Y/N! you promised to not telling everyone! "She squealed.

"I actually didn't, I talked to you?"

"Fine! you won."

I then let out a laugh and keep teasing her until we both don't have topics to talk.

"Ryujin - ah.."

"Hurrmm?" She hummed.

"I want to go to sleep"

"No, you can't. Now go out or do something other than sleep!"

"But I don't want to!"

"But I wanted to" "Now go!"

"Erggh..... fine"

I then end our phone call after saying goodbyes and took my towel and head to the bathroom.
After showering, I took a white hoodie and pants and wore them before going to the door and lock my door. I choose to just walk and maybe spend my day at a café. On my way to the café, I noticed the library and decide to spend my time in library.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I noticed that it's already 9 pm.

"Wow, times flies fastly when you're focusing on something." I talked to myself.

I walked out of the library and went to the café to get some coffee and bread of course.
When I ordered, I was looking for a free table and founds one. I quickly put my hand on the table and suddenly there's another hand on the table at the same time. I looked up and was met with a girl wearing a baseball cap and a mask. I could say that she has a beautiful pair of eyes. She then said sorry and tries to leave before I surprisingly took her hand and make her turn back.

"That's okay... I think we can share this table?" I said.

"Oh no, that's okay..." She said. Oh my god, her voice is so cute.

"If you don't feel uncomfortable, I can leave," I said.

"No, that's okay.. I don't want to ruin your day"

"You're actually going to ruin my day if you don't want to sit with me," I said trying to get her to talk to me.. I'm serious.. I want to get to know her really bad.

"Okay," she answered. Both of us sat and stared at the table.
Wait, WTF?! it's actually my only time and chance to talk to her! I whispered to myself.

"Urmm," I started.

She looks up and look straight to my eyes and moves her eyes when she realizes that I was looking at her eyes at the same time... God... I'm seriously are going to have a great heart attack if she looks at me like that again.
I tend to continue when there's a guy suddenly appeared at our table.

to be continued