CHAPTER 15

Y/N POV

I woke up early because I actually can't sleep. How do you to sleep when there are nine beautiful angels were in your house?

That answered how easily I responded when Sana waking me up at midnight asking where's the toilet and asked me to accompany her. Well, I can't sleep (sings Insomnia by Stray Kids) so I agreed.

When Sana continued her sleep, I spent my whole night staring at her and the others. I really don't want this moment to end. It's beautiful...

I glanced at the clock wall and realised it's still early. So I went to the bathroom and do my stuff. I decided to cook. What should I cook?...

Well, I don't know what they can or can't eat. So I decide to cook variety kind of breakfast. From English style to Korean. Or should I include some Japanese? 😆

"Morning~" I looked back and found Tzuyu. "Oh, morning Tzuyu Unnie" I said while smiling.

"What're you doing?"

"Oh, I'm building a car, " I said sarcastically.

"Woah, our savage maknae just got toasted!" Chaeyoung suddenly appeared and gave me a high five. I giggled when I saw Tzuyu pouted.

It's cute, to be honest.

"Morning Yeorobun~" Jihyo loud voice filled the house.

"Morning Jihyo unnie," I said.

"I smelled fooood" Momo Unnie appeared with the others and we ate our breakfast.

After finished eating, I do the dishes when Sana suddenly back hugged me. "Y/N - ah, let me help you~"

"No, it's okay unnie, I got it," I said while smiling.

"Sana's right, let us do the dishes. You already cooked and not to mention that we're spending a night at your house" Jihyo appeared with the others.

"Which means that you guys are a guest and a guest shouldn't do the dishes." I insisted.

"Still, let me help you~and the others, you guys can go to the front, I can help my Y/N here," Sana unnie said not letting me go and they nodded and go.

"That's fine Unnie, you should go too" I tried to convince her.

"Nope, " She won't listen to me, right?

"Fine, you can arrange the plates," I said.

When we finished, we go to the front and saw that the others were watching dramas. I sat on the floor and Sana quickly sat next to me while hugging me.

"Yah, Sana - ah, you spend too much time with Y/N aren't you? Y/N is ours too!" Jeongyeon unnie suddenly said which made me blushed when she said that I'm theirs. I'm happy tho.

"Jeongyeon's right" Nayeon unnie added which made me blushed harder.

"Geez, can't you see that I'm watching dramas here? You guys can fight at the kitchen" Chaeyoung Unnie suddenly interrupted.

"Y/N - ah..." Nayeon Unnie said.

I turned my head and saw her gesturing me to go to her. Sana Unnie pouted and holding my hands not letting me go then sticking her tongue out to Nayeon Unnie.

"Yah! Minatozaki Sana! I swear if you don't let Y/N to come here, I won't accompany you to toilet anymore!" Nayeon Unnie said which made Sana letting me go and pushed me to Nayeon Unnie.

I stumbled (?) and Nayeon Unnie pulled me to sit on her lap. Blushing, I stood up rapidly and choose to sit on the floor.

"No~..Y/N - ah..Sit here," Nayeon Unnie said while patting her lap. I looked down shaking my head frantically blushing. The others were laughing at my cuteness except for Chaeyoung Unnie that still focusing on her drama.

"Omo omo~, uri Y/N is blushing!" Dahyun Unnie cooed.

"I'm not!" I hid my face.

Everyone laughed including Chaeyoung Unnie when she already gave up with her drama finding that I'm better than the dramas.

"Urmm, guys?" Jihyo said earning everyone's attention except me who's still trying to hide my face.

"It's time to go home I guess." My head shot up hearing Jihyo statement.

"You guys are going now?" I said not unaware with my face anymore.

"Yah! You're really blushing hard!" Jeongyeon shouted.

Everyone laughed and cooed saying that I'm cute.

Geez, I already know that.😂

"Yeah, we had another thing to do," Jihyo answered my question after finishing her laugh.

"Oh, okay" I answered looking down.

"Omomo~, my Y/N will miss me~," Sana Unnie said while hugging me and pinching my cheeks.

"That's okay, Y/N..It's not like this is our last meet right?" Dahyun said while winking and I nodded.

"You're right, we will meet again later"

"Let's took some picture!" Momo shouted taking her phone out.

We took some pictures and exchange our phone number before they said goodbyes and kiss me by cheek one by one..

To Be Continue..

A/N - Finally Update.... Sorry... hoho... I couldn't find the right time to post this..

GUYSSS....HOW ARE YOU TODAY~.. What do you think? Im sorry for my broken english and I actually don't have any idea on which member is going to end up with you yet. *Eventhough I'm saying 'YOU' i actually mean me too😂