Back From The Dead (Part 1)

There is rape in this chapter....that's as far as I'm going. If you want to skip some parts go ahead. If you're a rape victim I'm sorry. I don't know what to say for things like this.....
Rated M
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was getting dark and I've been stuck in the room for  hours with Sky in my arms. Since Blue Eyes left with his father and the group to go hunting I had to stay here in bed to rest. Not to admit it but I was glad but I was lonely too. I wish someone was here with me. I told all the women that I wanted to be alone. They took Haze so I could relax with Sky because he was so restless. I made a small like bed thing for Haze a couple feet away and laid him there. I giggled to myself but all the sudden the atmosphere changed. I felt like I was dreaming, it was blurry. I could feel someone else's presence in the room. It was negative and hateful energy. I felt a hand touch my cheek and neck as I turned my head. This hand was not Caesar's and that's what scared me the most about this dream. Was this even real? I really hope it is a real dream, a nightmare would be better then reality. The hand slithered its hand down between my medium sized breast in the middle as if the person actually enjoyed my soft skin. I couldn't believe this was real. I closed my eyes and sighed hoping this was nothing but a bad dream. As I opened my eyes a large hairy hand covered my mouth. It was a old and cracked hand, not even smooth as Caesar's.

All I really know right now is that it's a male ape with anger deep in his heart. I started to shake as the male ape revealed himself, Koba. I started thrashing and kicking knowing he could kill me or the baby or even both but I'm not going to wait around for him to touch my innocent baby. I stopped thrashing as he held a sharp knife to my throat. Those eyes, those horrible eye's that I feared. He snarled at me as he held the knife closer to my neck, while cutting me in the process. The blood dripped down my neck onto my breast. He noticed the blood and sniffed me. He licked his long tong down the river of my blood sucking on my skin. Fear flooded me like a tsunami. I whimpered he took off my pants. Koba grabbed my underwear and slid them off too. I felt the hot tears sliding down my face as I looked away. I couldn't even look at myself, i hated myself. Caesar will never forgive me. He looked at me angry and signed, "Female birth?  A disgusting disgrace to all apes. You don't deserve a child...."

He grabbed a rope closest to me and tied my wrist together and stuffed a dirty rag in my mouth. I couldn't escape if I wanted to, not without me or Sky getting hurt. I could scream all I want but no ones coming. He turned me over and laid me on all fours. When he started pumping into me I couldn't help but scream, it hurt so bad. More tears started falling down my red face. I screamed and screamed as this went on for what seemed like forever. He grunted and cummed in me. Then he stopped and spoke, "Disgrace......."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guy's sorry about that... I know...I know it's a little disturbing. It's the first time I've written  scene like this. It was uncomfortable for me to, I just thought maybe there should be a little more drama to it. I will update soon after the exams. GOOD LUCK MY FELLOW APES!!!!! (You're not a dirty ape....don't worry.) I will also update the Invader Zim story soon to. I love you guys.