Surprise

I scratched the back of my head and accepted his apology. "It's ok. What is your name?" I signed. "You remind me of someone. Will you tell me who your father is?" "My father is Koba. He died not to long ago." Aww shit. Well since it's his kid he might be a psychotic ape. How did his mother deal with Koba. She may be alive somewhere in the sanctuary. I could ask her some questions. "My mother is dead. She died after me and my brother were born, in a fire." That sucks. I looked down and spoke, "Sorry to hear that." I looked at a medium sized rock and sat down. He then sat down on a even bigger rock. "Are you Caesar's wife?" He asked. I nodded smiling. "I'm expecting a baby. It's already been a week." He looked absolutely shocked. "Really? I didn't think it was possible." I shrugged. "Yeah I know. I didn't think so too."

He smiled showing his sharp teeth. "How would the baby look like?" He's right, what would they look like? I smiled at the thought. Then I heard a loud thump behind me. I closed my eyes and tightened my grip on my pants. Please don't let it be Amol! Please don't let it be Amol! Please for the love of God don't let it be Amol! I opened my eyes slowly, not looking at Milo and looked behind me. It was Amol. Crap baskets. I shrieked and crawled away. He walked up to me slowly showing his very sharp teeth. Milo got up and put a hand on his shoulder telling him not to hurt me. He then kicked me on my back hard and made me skid across the forest floor a couple feet away. I yelped and tried to bring back air into my lungs. When I tried to back away i was stopped by Amol stepping on my shoulder.

He had a sharp tool in his hand. He just stared at me. I was absolutely scared. To make me more uncomfortable he kneeled down to observe me. Milo walked beside him and signed to him, "She is pregnant Amol." That got his full attention immediately. "Who is the father?" He signed back quickly."She is bearing Caesars child, brother." He just got even angrier. He snarled and pointed the sharp tool at my neck. Milo tried to pull him away but was hit back against a tree. He was knocked out cold. Amol then brought it down slowly all the way to my stomach and lifted my shirt. Chills were sent down my spine. He stopped above my belly button. I closed my eyes as he pressed the tool deeper into my flesh. I felt a warm trickle of blood slid down my small bump. A single tear slid down my cheek. I then heard rustling in the bushes. I opened my eyes, looked over and saw Caesar running at Amol, tackling him to the ground.

He pounded and hit Amol with pure anger. Blue Eyes then ran at Caesar and pulled him away before he could kill the young ape. I touched my belly and pulled my hand to my face. There was blood dripping off my hand. I got up slowly, feeling queasy and wobbled next to a tree. I threw up my lunch and everything else I had eaten earlier. I felt hands pulling my hair away from my face. I closed my eyes and smiled sadly. I looked up and saw that it was Blue Eyes. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to Caesar. Caesar touched my belly and sighed. "Stop injuring yourself." He signed with a smile. I just smiled and grabbed his hand. We walked in the direction of our home and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy's sorry I haven't updated in three day's. Sorry :(

I was just wondering and figuring out what to do for this chapter.

Hope you liked it. :)