Nothing To Remember

(Six Days Later)

When I woke up there was only pure silence. My body was numb. I wanted to get out of here. I hated it when it was silent, made me feel alone. I couldn't move. At the crook of my neck it was warm and fuzzy. I moved ny head so I could see it and it turned out to be my little Apple. I touched behind his ear and cuddled my head with his. It felt like I was made out of pudding. I wonder what Caesar thinks of me now. Why did I have to become his mate? Why did he pick me? Why am I here? Why did Cornelia have to die? With all the power I had I got up from the specially designed moss bed and walked to the entrance making sure no one saw me. The entire way out I was hiding and sneaking around with Apple by my side. I don't know how but I got out. I felt like a zombie walking barefoot through the woods. I was wondering what happened to my shoes but something bothered me more than anything. The chest pains I felt every step I took. It felt like everything in this world didn't matter. I don't remember what happened yesterday. Everything was a blur. All I know is that my throat hurts and that there was a lot I did yesterday.

All I saw when I was on my way walking out the sanctuary was Caesar playing with Haze, along with Blue Eyes. Andy and Luther were playing with the other younger apes that were not playing with their mothers. There's something I want to know now. Who the hell has been breast feeding Haze? Seriously that's just plain weird. Was it one of Cornelia's midwives. Possibly but their were a couple few who had other things to do.

All I wanted was to go to the docks at the river. It's so peaceful and nice there. No wonder I allowed Caesar to have his way with me. I wonder if he's ok. I sat down at the edge of dock with Apple looking at the water curiously. I put my feet in the water, the water was cold but relaxing at the same time. I laid back and closed my eyes. I can't remember anything from yesterday? Everything's a blur. I feel empty. My heart hurts. I touched the place where mine was and sighed. What happened yesterday? Why does my heart hurt when I think of Caesar? All I feel is hurt in my heart. I heard a twig snap behind me. I looked behind me and saw Caesar. His eyes looked puffy as if he had been crying for a long period of time now. He had panic written all over his face. Why had he been crying? He walked up to me, got on his knees and held me in a tight embrace. What's going on? I was confused but I hugged him anyways. I tried to untangle out of his hug but he hugged me even tighter and pulled me into the crook of his neck. "What's wrong Caesar? You ok? What happened?"

After a period of silence he signed to me, "Do you not remember what happened three days ago?" Three days! I've been asleep for three days!? I shook my head frowning.What's going on? "Please tell me what happened! Is it about us? The baby?" He looked down and held my hand tight. Apple then noticed how tense it was getting and started to lay down on my lap with his head on my leg and his fragile body laid spread out to relax. I looked out straight ahead to see the river splashing as it goes down the stream and closed my eyes breathing softly in and out. "What happened Caesar?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy's sorry it's really short but I just wanted this to be done so I could move on. Plus I have a project due Wednesday and I do not have internet so I'm really stressed out cause I need to print out pictures for my project. This is really the only thing I've done that's really relaxing.

Oh so after this chapter the next two or three chapters will go back three days earlier, two days earlier and then yesterday. So I hope you get it. I also hoped you like it.