It's Not A Goodbye But....I Love You

Ok guy's there's gonna be sexual content in this chapter with Caesar but probably better than last time. ;)
[READ]
Oh and sorry about the video, I couldn't find the original. But he's good. So just skip his talking if you want. I hope you like it:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Caesar and I kissed I felt our love strengthening at every second. I smiled and wrapped my legs around his waist. He softly laid me down on the moss bed, letting go of my lips and touched my face softly. "You are beautiful." Silent tears slipped through and flowed down my face but stopped as Caesar wiped them away as if they were never there. I smiled and threw my shirt off. He unbuttoned my pants and slipped them off. He leaned closer down on me and rubbed himself on my underwear making us groan softly. I tool my bra off as he took my  underwear down. He kissed my lips growling softly and kissed lower as I shuffled underneath him. He kissed both my breasts and sucked on my left nipple, making me groan. He brought his lips back up my chest and neck leaving small wet kisses. I then grazed my moist area on his hot area. He growled and rubbed himself at my entrance roughly. I groaned wrapping my arms around his neck. We stopped for minute and stared at each other, savoring our last night together. He laid his head on my and cupped both my cheeks. "I will always love you, my wife, my mate, my friend for eternity." I let out a couple of sobs as tears once again slipped through my eyes. "I-I love y-you too C-Caesar. You'll always be on my mind and for eternity, my heart." I kissed his head and whisper silently to him, "Hold me tight and let me know that whatever happens....you'll never let go." He nods as he wipes away the stray tears. "Let's enjoy this then." He nods again and thrusted into me. He softly grunts as I wrap my legs around around his waist. He started  thrusting harder as we let out our soft moans throughout the room. He then thrusted harder with slow thrusts. "Ahh C-Caesar." He pounded me harder and faster as he started panting softly saying my name. God this may be the second time I've had sex with Caesar but God I love this feeling. I felt myself release at the same time he did. He thrusted a couple more times and laid down next to me panting. I watched him sleep with a small smile on his face. This is our last time together, I don't want him to say goodbye. I really hate goodbyes. I got up and started getting ready to leave. I went back to Caesar and laid my head over his heart. "I will always love you." I wispered as I felt his heart race from his chest. I kiss his head and caress his cheek one more time before walking out the room with my things in a small backpack. I saw no one was out here and saw Maurice holding Sky. Maurice saw me and gave me a sad face. He held Sky close to himself as I walked over and sat down next to him. He handed me the sleeping Sky to me and smiled. "So this is goodbye Nia?" I shook my head and looked at Sky. "No I just want a favor from you." He nodded. "What is it?"  I looked him in the eye. "Will you take care of Caesar for me?" He nodded as I handed him back Sky. "Keep them safe please. As well as for  Maurice." I hugged and grabbed a flower from behind him. I let go and smiled at him, putting the flower near his ear. He chuckled as I got up and walked away smiling. "I'll see you guys later." With that that I walked through the gate smiling, holding onto my belly. I looked back up at my old home and smiled. "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well everyone th lis is the end...of this book! :-) woo!! I never thought I'd finish it. Well I hope yoy liked it and