Silent Tears

When I woke up it was dark outside. I groaned and wiped my eyes from the eye buggers. "Ew." I said softly. I then heard soft breathing near me. I got up and touched my stomach. There was leaves wrapped around my belly, again. Just one cut and I have already fainted like  a pokemon. Now that I think of it, Caesar's right I gotta stop getting hurt. If I don't then I just might lose the baby. What if I do? Caesar would be devastated. I sighed a touched my baby belly. I don't wanna lose this baby. I looked up and saw Milo looking at me sitting up crouched forward. Almost as if he were studying me. I'm guessing he's the smart one....and Amol is the crack head. He looked deep in thought. Then out of blue he spoke, "I now see..why they love...you." Now I feel uncomfortable. Why would he just blurt that up. I just looked around the room with my eyes to avoid his curious gaze. "You are brave and intelligent."

I blushed and looked at my belly. "Umm... thank you." Huh never thought thought i'd get hit on by an ape other than Caesar. Which is rarely unless he's in the mood. I don't think he thinks of me that way. Me and him don't talk anymore. I know things about his life because i've seen the movie Rise of the Planet of the Apes so many times. Even when I kept watching it over and over again I still got hit every time there was fighting scenes. "You ok?" He suddenly asked. I sighed and shook my head. I was feeling sick and I wanted to through up."I'm fine." I signed to him. I couldn't speak, I couldn't breathe. I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach. What's going on with me? I heard dripping. Before I could look down I heard a hoot from Milo and looked up. He was staring up at my face but then looked back down at the floor. I looked down and gasped. Between my legs was blood dripping from my pants.

I suddenly felt dizzy and fell down on the moss bed. It felt like my voice disappeared. I kept screaming in my head like a maniac killing a bunch of citizens. I was terrified. I couldn't hear. All I noticed was that Milo was gone. Probably to get Caesar. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. Caesar's arms. I then noticed there were other apes probably to help me. In the doorway i saw Blue Eyes with Andy and Luther. "Don't let them see me." Was all I could say to Caesar. He turned to Blue Eyes and signed to him. Caesar looked down at me with a sad smile. "You'll be ok." Caesar spoke silently to me. Someone else grabbed me and held me bridal style. I just stared at Caesar as the gorilla took me away to another room. Silent tears rolled down my cheeks. I killed my baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy's sorry I haven't been writing. I hope you liked this chapter. Oh and again I'm sorry it's a short.

Oh and one more thing, if you like Invader Zim I made a story please read it and give me some comments. it's called

(Lost Angel Experiment) Please tell me what you think.