Meeting Him

I thought that today would be a good day to take Andy, Luther and Haze out to the forest. Maybe  They do love adventure. The weather was nice, cool and a little windy. After eating fruit with Caesar he left to watch over the other apes. Before he left I had told him I was going to take them into the woods. He didn't want me to go since I was pregnant and had told me to go with a Rocket or someone. I assured him nothing was going to happen and went to go find them. I found Andy and Luther playing with Haze. I smiled and walked up to them. Haze saw me and. reached his tiny arms out to me. I smiled and touched his head softly. "We're going out into the forest so go get your stuff and bring Haze with you." They smiled and went to go get their things. I walked over to Maurice smiling and gave him a thumbs up. "Thank you for watching them all the time. I know I didn't ask for you to watch them. You don't have to watch over them anymore. Well if you want."

He smiled and grabbed a nice flower he had plucked when I wasn't looking. "It is no problem i like your children, I like the company." My eyes widened. "They are not mine. They are my brothers." He chuckled and told me to come closer. I got closer and stood still. "Close your eyes." I did and felt his hands in my hair. "Open." He spoke silently so only I could hear him. I did and he had a small broken mirror in his large hand. He handed it to me and I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was messy, my face was glowing. Which means I don't look as pretty. Then I noticed something, a small lily in my hair. I smiled. I never had flowers in my hair before. I like it, feels natural to me. "You are a  be a beautiful queen for Caesar." I blushed at his complement and smiled kindly to him. "Well I have to look for Blue Eyes to see if he wants to go." He nodded and I looked around for him. He was walking into our new built home. I ran behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey I was looking for you. Want to walk in the woods with Haze, Luther, Andy and me?" He thought about it for awhile then agreed. I smiled as I saw Haze, Andy and Luther walking towards us. "You guys ready?" I asked happily. "Yeah!" Both Andy and Luther yelled in union. I laughed as we walked out and towards the exit of the sanctuary. We walked For about a while and stopped when we found the lake where me and Caesar had gone when we came back to the sanctuary. I blushed, rubbing the back of my head looking away from everyone. I had been holding Haze while we were walking so he was curious of course and touched my cheeks. He then started playing with my nose and face. I just grabbed his little finger and bit it playfully. He laughed and pulled on my nose. Then I pulled my arms out and guided him through the air like superman. I made little noises so he could have fun, which he did of course. Blue Eyes was the only one confused at the moment. He probably thought I was crazy.

After our little play, we sat down on the docks and laid down with Andy, Luther and Haze hugging me. I looked over at Blue Eyes and he was staring at the water. I nudged him and pulled him down to lay with us. He was confused but then realized what I was doing. After about two hours or so they decided they were tired and wanted to sleep. I just stayed. I didn't want to go yet. I told them i'd meet them at home later. I waved and sat down on a boulder. I touched my belly and thought about how the baby would look like. Maybe more like his father than me. My little guy is going to have a more exciting life than I ever did. I than left and started walking home. I saw the branches moving as I was walking. It was sunset so I couldn't see who it was. Then all the sudden something jumped in my way. He had lighter fur but he looked like someone i've seen before. Like Koba. Aww shit. Milo. I backed up and hit a tree. He walked closer to me and looked like he was about to hit me so I closed my eyes. The impact never came. I opened my eyes and his hand was out as if he was apologizing. I quickly touched his hand and looked up. "Sorry if I had frightened you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey sorry I didn't update yesterday. I felt lazy. I enjoyed this one while writing. But I hope you like this chapter. :D

R.I.P

Robin Williams

~He's still here walking around on Earth. He never left. He left his mark here forever. :)