Back From The Dead (Part 3)

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END....thank you....:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't breathe. Why would he want me? I just want to live with Caesar in peace. Can't I have peace for once in my life? I clutched my eyes closed. "I have too kill him.. I can't live live this anymore." I signed back to Milo slowly. Milo nodded and watched me as I lowered my head. "I can't live this way.." Milo looked at me and scrunched up his face. "You're planning on running away then?" I shook my head. "I can't leave Caesar and the baby or anyone else."  How did I get here anyways? Is this all just a big dream and I have to go back home? What is this Kansas? "I don't know what to do?"  I thought of my brothers and sighed that maybe I really should stay. Wait where's Nye? "Where's my baby? Where is he? Did you see him? Where did you find me?"  I signed really fast to Milo. "No I did not see your child. I found you in yours and Caesar's room. I didn't see anyone else but you."  I felt tears in my eyes as I looked down. I covered my mouth and started crying softly."He took my baby..my only baby." Oh God no, he took Nye. I started crying, holding my head in despair. I heard loud rustling from the trees and looked up at a group of Caesar's apes in the trees. I looked down and covered my face, sobbing my heart out. I heard a loud thump in front of where I knelt and felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up through my hair and saw Caesar with a grim look on his face. "Come with me, you and I need to talk." He pulled his hand out for me and I stood up, taking his hand. I nodded and got on his back holding him tight. I closed my eyes as the wind went through my hair. I smiled as I smelt the nice scent from his soft fur.

It was night fall by the time we got home with the many other apes that had accompanied Caesar. "Caesar is Nye here? Is our baby boy here?" He nodded as I took a breath that I had been holding onto for awhile now. I smiled softly and followed Caesar into the home he had built with his dead spouse. Once we got inside our bed chambers he looked at me with a sad expression on his face and features. "You ok Caesar?" There was a long pause until he spoke again. "The others want you gone..they think you are dangerous....but..I love you..I will be going with you...I will no longer be their leader." I shook my head as he finished signing. "No they need you, I'm not letting you come with me. They need a great leader like you. Great leaders make difficult decisions. I'll be back again." He shook his head and laid his head on mine. "..I love you. We will meet again as family." I nodded sadly and kissed his cheek. "I love you too.....please take care of Luther and Andy. Shape them into men, for me" I kissed him and walked out of what I wished was my home. Should I tell him that Koba raped me and that I maybe pregnant with his child. I'm probably not even pregnant. "..Nia." I stopped as I heard my name fall from his tongue softly and smoothly as ever. "Do not leave me without one last kiss."  I turned around and ran into his arms, kissing him like I need air. This may be the last I ever see of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUY'S!! I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH!! I want to tell you something great.....(drum roll) I'm making another book...maybe the final book The Dawn of the Planet of the Apes of Nia and Caesar!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!!! The next chapter will be the last chapter, probably and then the book. I have a great Idea!!! I'LL SURPRISE YOU SOOOO MUCH YOU'LL HAVE A HEART ATTACK....ok I'm exaggerating but whatever. I hoped you liked it.
706 words