Can We Talk?

I moaned and opened my eyes. I was in our room. It was dark outside. I felt tiny arms around my chest and big arms wrapped around my waist. I looked down and saw that it was Haze. I looked under my arm and saw that it was Caesar. I unwrapped his arm and got up from the moss bed holding Haze to my chest. I grabbed Haze put him on the bed. I looked around the room and noticed that Blue Eyes wasn't in bed sleeping. I went through the door and into the dark. I touched the walls to lead me outside. When I was at the entrance of the house I only saw one light outside. Blue Eyes was there. I sighed and walked up to him. He just stared at me as if he didn't care anymore. I sat down next to him staring at the fire. I loved the warmth of the fire and the the way the flames dance. I turned to Blue Eyes who was still sitting there next to me.

"It's your fathers child. I love Caesar. I would never hurt your father like that." I signed trying not to cry. He didn't move an inch he just stared at me."You're going to be an older brother to them." He looked up at me with complete shock written all over his face. "Two?" I shrugged. "Maybe. Andy said two but I don't think they'll be two." He smiled and touched my back for a minute. Then his smile faded. "I'm sorry. I didn't think it was my fathers." Five minutes passed by with none of us making a sound. "I thought it was Koba's." My eyes widened as I stared at him. Then I started laughing until my stomach hurt. "You serious? I would never. He is as ugly as horse feces." He laughed showing his sharp teeth. I laughed along with him and playfully punched his shoulder.

"Why would you think that?" I asked seriously after laughing. "I saw the way Koba stared at you. When you aren't looking he tries to get closer to you." I was getting creeped out. He probably had the intention to rape me at one point. Like the time when Caesar was shot and I was running through the woods. Even talking about him makes my skin crawl. Thank God he's dead. Well hopefully. I don't want to know if he's still alive. That would just terrify me more. "He scares the crap out of me." I signed slowly. He pat my back trying to comfort me. Well trying. But it kinda worked. I smiled warmly to him. "You should sleep it's late." I spoke to Blue Eyes. He nodded and walked up to the house.

I followed after five minutes of staring at the fire. He was probably already asleep. I put the fire out and walked towards the entrance I stopped when I heard someone behind me. I turned around and in a blur I was pushed against the wall unable to move. My mouth was covered by a rough hand. I opened my eyes and saw Amol, Koba's son. I freaked out and struggled to get out of his arms. He just bared his teeth and growled. "My....father..wants..........you." He said angrily. "I've been..watching....you." He continued after a minute or so. "I..want..you." He said with lust in his voice. I was scared, but I didn't show it. He was about to touch my face with his free hand but stopped. He let go dropping me abd and ran away. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I flinched but looked up anyways. It was Caesar. Thank God! "You ok?" He signed. I nodded. I didn't want to tell him. He helped me up and walked me into our home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy's I hope you like it. I know it's a little short. Sorry. But anyways what does he mean by Koba wanting Nia?

Oh and thank you for the shout out Briallove!! :-D

You guy's should read her story it's absolutely amazing! Its about Caesar!!!!!!

Its called Enemies Or Lovers?

READ IT !!!:-)