Swimming

When we finally got home some parts of sanctuary didn't get burned down. Everyone went to sleep in the available homes. Me and Caesar had gone somewhere else with a blanket that he had found on the way home. The entire way to the unknown destination I was thinking. Where are we going? Why did he bring a blanket? Is he planning something? I kept wondering why would he bother to do something for me. I closed my eyes and snuggled into his chest. When I noticed we had stopped walking I looked around and saw that it was a lake. There was a dock. The moonlight's light reflected on the water. it was beautiful this way in the night.

I looked up at Caesar and smiled. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. When I looked back at the water I realized how dirty I was. I jumped out of his arms, surprising him and ran to the dock. I looked back up at him shyly and signed "I'm going in the lake. Could you turn around so I can get in?" He nodded and turned around hesitantly as if he wanted to watch me. I blushed and started to strip. I threw my clothes to the side hiding my undergarments in the pile of clothing. I went into the water wearing nothing and turned to Caesar. He was already watching me with wide eyes. He walked to me slowly and sat down, setting down the blanket and spreading it. He slowly got in the water while watching me. I went deeper in the water crossing my chest from embarrassment. He lifted my chin and got closer. "Beautiful..." He moved my arms away from my chest and stared down at me.

He pressed his body closer to me and leaned down to my neck. He softly nibbled on my neck with his sharp teeth trying not to hurt me. He pushed me against the dock and started traveling across my skin with his hands in the water. His hands went from my butt to my breast. "Damn dirty ape.." I whispered to Caesar. He growled softly into my ear and bit down harder on my soft spot. I groaned and wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt something hard poking at my abdomen. I looked in his eyes and saw that his eyes were darker. He was probably trying to hold himself back from hurting me. He picked me up and climbed up the ladder attached to the dock. I smiled as he sat me down on the blanket.

I looked into his eyes again and all I could see was happiness and love. His eyes shined like the moonlight reflecting on the water. His lips pressed against mine quickly for a while until he stopped and looked down at me. His eyes were pleading for permission as he pressed himself against my entrance. He felt as hard as a rock. This was actually surprising cause I have never had sex before. He was making me go crazy. His eyes were reassuring me as if he was saying 'I won't hurt you.' I nodded slowly and wrapped my arms around his neck. I didn't bother to look down at his apehood if you know what I mean because I read that they weren't as big as regular men. He thrusted into me and I moaned, digging my nails into his back. He was either bigger or I'm too tight. He looked at me to make sure that he could continue and I nodded. He held me tighter and began to thrust harder into me.

Every little noise that came out of my mouth just made him go widely insane. He growled into my ear and nibbled on my weak spots. I gasped and as he bit a little too hard on my collarbone. Blood started to trickle down my chest. He licked and sucked on the puncture wound. Every hit I took just made something inside me build up. He rammed into me one last time and released into me hard. I screamed his name as I released with him. I rubbed my cheek against his and relaxed. We breathed heavily into each other arms. My arms felt like noodles and I felt so tired. He never left me, he just stayed inside me. He looked into my eyes and kissed my forehead. "Sleep.." He whispered. He didn't have to say it twice cause I instantly fell asleep. He wrapped the blanket around me and held me to his chest. I heard his heartbeat and smiled in his chest. Man I love swimming with Caesar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well you perverts I hoped you liked it ;) Please comment about your opinions cause I felt weird during this cause I was writing it.......Wink.. Wink..Nudge..Nudge..

JK;D