Talking

When I woke up I felt a little sick but I relaxed a bit. Morning sickness. This is going to be a long nine months. Caesar was no where to be found. I looked on the floor and there was a banana, apple, and a orange. I smiled and sat down properly on the bed. I grabbed a orange and peeled it. I then started eating it. Andy and Luther are probably eating outside or they're with Maurice. How am I gonna tell them. I'll tell them there's a plant going inside me. The look on their faces will be awesome. Especially Luther, he'll believe almost anything. It's been five day's how is it already a small bump? I don't really care anymore. This isn't really the most important thing at the moment. I have to tell Blue Eyes it's his fathers, be careful not to die by the hands of Koba's children and more importantly have his kids without complications. One other thing I have to add to the list. What am I going to call the baby?

I kept touching my stomach the entire day. Felt like something was growing inside me. Well there is. The things growing inside, it feels like a plant growing inside me. I should ask Caesar what we're going to name him or her. But for now I'll think to myself. Irene, Pippa and Cordia for a girl. Maybe Vale or Kai for a boy. I smiled as thousands of names flooded my brain. This is going to be a short day. I looked outside and saw that it was dark. Wow i've been in this room almost all day. Where is everyone? I got up and walked out the door and outside. Caesar was with Blue Eyes, Haze,Maurice and Rocket. Andy and Luther were playing with the younger apes. Haze was on Caesar's back trying to play with him. He always wants attention. I smiled and walked over to Andy and Luther. "Hey guy's how you doing?" They both turned around and ran to me. They ran to me and hugged my legs. Wow they're getting taller. I let go and got down to their height.

"Listen guy's I have some great news and it's going to change our lives." They both nodded. I sighed and scratched the back of my head. "I'm pregnant." They smiled and looked at my stomach. "I thought you couldn't have babies." Andy spoke out softly. I shrugged, "I guess it's a miracle." Andy stepped up closer to me shyly and poked my belly. "What are you going to name them?" Andy said. "Them? What do you mean them?" He shrugged. "Feels like there's going to be two." I ruffled their hair and got up. "Well guy's there's going to be a new member of the family." They got really giddy and smiled big. "Go play guy's." They ran to go play with the patient young apes.

I turned towards Caesar, there was only Blue Eyes and Haze with him around a campfire on top of a boulder. I walked over to them and sat down next to Caesar. Blue Eyes saw me and walked away. I sighed and watched him walk away. Caesar grabbed my hand softly and I turned to him. He let go and signed "What is wrong?" "Blue Eyes thinks i'm pregnant with another human male." He looked down at Haze who climbed back onto his lap. "We will talk with him." He spoke softly. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy's sorry I didn't update yesterday I fell asleep and I was at the mall with my mom. I hope you guy's like this chapter!:)