Happiness Of You And Me (Part 2)

Blue Eyes looked at his father and smiled. Caesar walked and sat on the other side of me. He touched my face gently with the back side of his hand and I leaned into it. His hand was really warm, I didn't want his warmth to leave but it went away slowly after. I wanted him to be close to him again like we were before I was pregnant. I looked into his beautiful green eyes that I had adored so much and smiled. I looked at Andy as he looked at the baby strangely.Why was he looking at Nye like that? "What's wrong Andy?" Andy looked at me with his big eyes and pointed at the baby. "Why is the baby an Ape instead of a boy like me Nia?" I thought about what Andy said and shrugged. "I don't know why he's an Ape. But you know what we're not that very different from them anyways, right Andy?" He smiled and nodded. "You wanna hold him?" He shot up and sprang his arms out towards me. I gently laid his body down in Andy's small arms and kissed Sky's head. I looked at Blue Eyes and smiled. "Why don't you guy's show little Sky around? Me and Caesar need to talk." He nodded his head as he walked out trailed with Haze, Luther and Blue Eyes.

The minute they walked out the room Caesar turned my face and kissed me softly on the lips. Once he tried pulling away I roughly brought him back and kissed into him deeply. I brought Caesar down with me on the bed and continued our passionate kiss. Opened my legs for him as he rubbed me slightly with his leg, leaving me to groan softly.

He proceeded to take my shirt over my head leaving little bite marks on my neck. His breath was hitting my cold skin only leaving goosebumps behind as he moved to kiss other parts of my skin.If only this could have lasted a little bit longer. There was a slight whoop at the door. I looked at the source only to find Maurice standing uncomfortably at the door. I made a small eep noise and hid myself in Caesar's fur. I looked at Caesar wondering what to do and smiled nervously. "We will deal with this later my queen." Caesar said into my ear. "Mrs. Nia I only came to say congratulations on your new son."  Maurice signed to me. "Thank you Maurice." I spoke, muffled by Caesar's fur. Caesar left with Maurice and I just laid down."Cock blocker." I said silently into my hand covered face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUY'S SORRY IT'S BEEN SO LONG. TOUGH TIMES. WELL THOSE WHO HAVE STAYED HERE WAITING, I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!