Baby Blue

When I woke up I couldn't remember what happened. Something good happened, I know that much. I was not in the same room as earlier. I think. I heard soft breathing near me. I looked over and saw that it was Caesar sleeping next to me on the floor holding my hand. He's sleeping.I looked down as I felt something shift on my belly. I didn't even notice there was something on me or someone I should say. I smiled at the little bunch on my stomach. It was my baby. Our little ape baby. He looks alot like Caesar. Well this is interesting. I touched his soft head little brown head. He was so soft, so cute. I can't believe me and Caesar made this little guy. What are we gonna name him. I was paying too much attention to notice Caesar was watching me stare at our wonderful future. Caesar grabbed my hand and smiled getting my attention. I could his eyes gleaming with joy. I have never seen before. The baby started to open his eyes when Caesar touched his head.

His eyes were the color of baby blue, it was so beautiful. All the girls are gonna love him when he grows up. I can see it already. His eyes look like sparkles in the darkened sky. I can't believe me and Caesar made this little creature, my Angel, my light. I want to name him right now. "What do you want to name him?" I asked Caesar, barely even looking at him. I bet he was just as excited as I was. "Sky? What do you want to name him?" I thought about it for a while. "Nye, Daryl, Norman?" I always liked those names. Especially Nye it was a nickname for Johnny. I knew a kid named Nye he was very happy until he disappeared a week after I met him. Daryl was a name I found while I was reading. Norman on the other hand was an actor, Norman Reedus. I thought was really attractive but not as much as Caesar. I absolutely loved him more than life itself. Well everybody knew that. I almost kept dying trying to save his very, very nice ass. I tried to not laugh so he wouldn't think I was crazy so I just smiled to myself.

I looked at him as my smile deepened into a much bigger smile. "Soo what do you think?" He kept looking at the unnamed baby in my arms. The baby clung onto my bloody shirt and started babbling to himself. "Norman Sky." I spoke softly to myself. "Norman Sky?" Caesar repeated to himself, probably trying to combine the names. He made the name sound so sweet and baby-like. I loved it and I believed he liked it too. "So Norman Sky then. It's perfect." We're probably going to just call him only Sky. But that doesn't matter. I watched as Caesar held me close and wrapped his arms around me while touching and fiddling with Normans tiny hands. As he was going to take his hand away his hand clamped onto Caesar's index finger. His eye's softened as I leaned my head on his shoulder. The happiest day of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy November 1st!! I hope you guys had fun trick or treating! I know did i did. Well I hope you like this chapter:) I'll try and update next week!!!!!#:D