Happiness Of You And Me (Part 1)

(Earlier That Day)

When I woke up my body felt like I broke all bones in my body. I felt movement in my arms. I looked down and saw my Norman sleeping. His breathing was slow as  I watched his chest rise and fall. I smiled and thought of different little nicknames.  Maybe We can just call him Nye Sky instead. I'll tell Caesar later when I see him again. "Well Nye you and me are going to be spending a lot of time together. You'll have more action than your father." Nye giggled and stretched out to touch my nose, but he touched my forehead instead. I felt a deep connection right then and there. I felt like nothing could separate us. In the corner of my eye I saw Blue Eyes, Haze, Luther and Andy came into the room. They all had grown a lot, especially Haze and Andy. Haze was starting to walk and Andy was getting taller and smarter. They walked over to the bed, except for Haze and Andy, they ran to me. They were exceptionally happy as I was. Who wouldn't be happy to have another nephew and brother.

I'm as happy as a duck seeing bread in your hands at a local pond. But I'm a lot more excited. Blue Eyes just stood there for a second wide eyed. I smiled  softly at him and waved him over. He smiled and walked over and bent down in front of me. Luther went to the other side of the bed and just looked at me and the baby. Then he sprung up so fast I fell back a bit. "YES!" Luther yelled out loud while bringing his fist up and down. He pulled me down gently and smothered me in a hug. He let and looked at Nye. "What's his name Nia?" I looked at Nye and smiled as Andy stopped playing with Nye's hands and looked up at me as Haze continued to play with his hair. "His name is Nye Sky." I said while poking at Nye's nose. He reached out and grabbed my fingers, inspecting them.

I laughed as he started gnawing on my pinky. I looked at Blue Eyes as he was twiddling with his fingers. "Want to hold him Blue Eyes?" He locked eyes with me and nodded. I handed Nye over as he cooed, reaching out to Blue Eyes face. Nye pulled some of Blue Eyes hairs off his face making him flinch. When I giggled Caeser came walking in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry it's been a long time since I updated but I hope you like it. If you guys like Soul Eater and Crona I have made a new book about a Crona love story. I hope you like it. :D