Baby

When it was morning I yawned and looked to my left. Caesar had left me fruit again and some cooked meat. I smiled. It wasn't pancakes with orange juice with eggs or even a flower. But I loved it. I love him. He makes me happy. I'm happy to have his child. First time I have sex. BAM! I'm prego! Should have had protected sex. Then after, would have poke holes in the condom. I laughed silently to myself. Without me knowing Caesar was at the door watching me. He walked up behind me slowly and slithered his arms around my waist. He kissed my jaw and nibbled on my collarbone. He does know how to please a girl. I leaned closer into his touch and smiled. I then grabbed the first fruit I grabbed. A banana. This us going to be fun. He stopped as I peeled the banana slowly. He just watched me as I my mouth went closer to the banana.

I licked from the bottom of the banana and licked slowly to the tip. I could feel him getting warmer from the waist below. I kept doing it for a while then I bit into it hard. He flinched and I laughed at his reaction. He then suddenly straddled me making me drop the banana. I yelped in surprise. He did it in a second just like that. Damn he's strong. I smiled and touched his chest. I could feel his muscles relax under my touch. Then I touched his ribs. His body backed away. I smirked. He's ticklish. I tickled him but he started crawling away but I grabbed onto his back. I pulled him down laughing along with him making me straddle him. I started kissing his stomach abd ribs. He just laughed and tried to get me off. I stopped and kissed his forehead. I touched his arms, feeling him flex for me. I smiled and laid down on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me. He made me more comfortable, with what happened last night. Why do apes want me as their partners? I'm just a human. How am I so special? Well at least I have my Caesar. I lifted my head and looked at him. "What are we going to name the baby?" I asked. By the look on his face he seemed to be deep in thought. "If its a boy Rivee or Bright." He signed. I like those better than my choices. "If it's a girl Pippa, Irene or Cordia, after your Cornelia." He smiled and kissed my head. "Yes." He whispered. Hugged him and got up. I walked back to the bed and grabbed the banana I didn't finish. I turned my head slowly and saw that he was looking at me questionably. "I'm hungry." I spoke touching my tummy. He just shook his head smiling and sat next to me.

He just watched me eat until I got tired of him watching. I grabbed a peach from the small pile and put it in his face. "You hungry?" He nodded slowly, grabbing the peach from my hand. I pulled my hand away but he grabbed it. He kissed my hand softly like a gentlemen and chuckled. He was laughing at me because my cheeks changed a different color. I looked away and continued to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy's sorry it's short. I hope you like it!:) Sorry id it's not what you wanted. I just made this chapter because they don't spend to much time together so here!!:)