Chapter 1 - Hello Again

A/N

Hello! Before we begin this story I'm just going to sum up what has happened in the last one, which I advise you to go read before you read this lovely story.

Here we go. (Summary of 'Just A Song'.)

Autumn Walker was a normal 16-year-old girl. She went on a two-week camping trip with her family. On that camping trip she met a boy who just happened to be Thomas Brodie Sangster. (Her family and his family shared a cabin). Soon they started liking each other and before you know it they started dating. Then they had to say goodbye to each other.

There, so yeah. Just saying I do not own any of the songs I put in here (if I do, which is a high possibility) also sorry if I get some things wrong about the setting, words, things and places in this book because I don't exactly know everything. Ok?

THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK TO 'JUST A SONG'.

Comment, Follow, Vote pretty please with a cherry on top!

                        Talk to ya later shanks! ~Emily.

SIX YEARS LATER

            I stand in front of my mirror in my room. It hung on my dark green walls. I stared at my outfit. I was wearing dark blue skinny jeans, brown leather boots that went to my knees, a white mid sleeved shirt with lace in the middle, a green coat vest with a green beanie that matched the color of the jacket. I was getting ready to go take pictures for a photo shoot of the cast of 'The Maze Runner'. I had read the books but I never usually watch movies I only rarely do. I wasn't a photographer but my friend Olivia was, I call her Owl because her initials spell it out. Olivia Winter Lucel. She was a photographer and was supposed to do the photo shoot but she got sick and asked if I could. I was a photographer about a year ago but I got sick of it and quit and started my own business. I bought a small little building and now I owned my own bookstore called 'Turn The Page.' Clever name, I know. Anyways, I am now going to go take pictures of famous people I don't even know, nor would I like to. I turned around to face my room. The walls were dark green, pictures covering them from when I was a photographer. My neatly made bed sat in the corner next to a nightstand. I had a dresser on the opposite wall and next to it was my desk, which was currently filled with books. I loved to read. I grabbed my phone off the charger and shoved it in my back pocket. I was ready to go. I hopped out my room and made my way to Olivia's room, we shared a two room, two-bath apartment. It had a decent sized kitchen, a pretty big living room and a small little studio where I kept my guitar and grand piano it. The apartment was just big enough for the both of us. I stopped by her door and heard snoring. I quietly laughed and rolled my eyes. I then left the apartment and headed to the photo shoot.

            When I arrived everything was chaotic. Wes Ball, the director found me and pushed me to where they were getting the actors ready. I put down my stuff and made sure the camera was ready to go. Once it did they started out with all the actors taking a picture. The background was just a plain white. They all came up and waited for my directions.

"Ok hey guys! I guess I'm your photographer today, my name is Autumn but just call me Fall. I want you guys to look like you're in a big family, because that's what you guys are." I said. They nodded their heads and I started taking pictures of them. They were all fantabulous.

            After I got plenty of pictures of the whole cast I started helping packing the camera away since the person who owns the camera went to Starbucks for some coffee. Ugh. I was just latching the case when someone came up to me. I looked up and saw a tall, blonde shaggy haired guy. He was muscular but not too muscular, had a strong jaw, brown beautiful eyes and a smile that stretched across his face. He looked to be in his mid twenties. He seemed really familiar. I stood up to face him; the top of my head went to his chin.