His REGRET 2 (Ch. 13)

"What should i do?" I looked at Daniel with full of worried on my face. "Stay away from Jungkook" Daniel said while eating his dinner and i just laying on the couch and looking at the ceiling. Daniel looked at me. "why do you think so hard? Is it so hard to get away from him? don't tell me-" Daniel then he raised one of his eye brow and looked at me seriously. "Don't tell me you still love him.. oh then you have to take the risk, sis" and then he just went to his bedroom. I sat up and looked at his bedroom door that he closed. I sighed and went to my bedroom as well.

[Tomorrow~]
I wake up from my sleep and taking my breakfast. Today I need to go shooting that new drama.

I already in shooting location. I checked my phone and the tweet trends is about Big Hit Entertainment information about Jungkook. My finger just clicked on it and I looked the agency information. They said about the picture that someone took when I with Jungkook. They said I just Jungkook's friend and nothing more. It makes me a little relieved. But when I saw the comments. It just makes me cover my face with my palm.

Choi Han : "friend"? So how about the picture that Jungkook was about to kiss her?

K_Seun : OOF. A friend? Really Jungkook~

Kangie : I don't really believe that she is just a friend :p. Just admit it, Jungkook ㅋㅋㅋ

"Hhhh" I sighed and someone just call me for my make up.

[Time skip]
(After shooting)

It's raining. I'm standing under the bus stops and looking at the rain. Suddenly Daniel came with umbrella. He smiled at me and I also smiled at him. "How was the shooting?" He asked. "It's fine. Just a few of staff asking about the news" I explain and we began to walk home. "What news? Jungkook?" He asked again. And we just talking about our day.

[Jungkook POV]

I'm here in my car. I parked my car at the side of the road. I was looking at Y/N standing under the bus stops looking at the rain. I really want to talk to her but I can't. What if there is some paparazzi again? So what I can do now is just watch her from a distance and keeping my feelings that are too painful. I looked at the guy that holding the umbrella. That guy is the one who take Y/N from me. I raised one of my brows and glare at that guy. "What is his problem?" I sighed and turn on my car. I started driving home.

(At BTS dorm)
"Jungkook, where have you been? Jin hyung has cook for us. Come" Jimin pulled me into the kitchen and showed me my favorite food and banana milk. but I didn't make any expressions other than gloomy. I released his grip from my hand and said "I'll eat later. I'm not hungry". And then, I just walking by him but he stops me. "Jungkook. What happend to you? You can talk to me" Jimin said. He is like the angel here. He always want to hear our story. "Sorry hyung. I want to be alone" I walked to my room and leave him alone. Jimin just looking at me with a sad face.

"Geu namja~" (that guy) i said to myself while laying myself on my bed. "Who is he? He better get away from Y/N or I'll do something more than watching him" I smirked and dim the light to sleep.

[Y/N POV]
I looked at my food but I didn't eat it. "Y/N? Why don't you eat your food?" Daniel asked me with a soft tone. "Lee Jieun... That name sounds familiar to me" I looked at Daniel. "Jieun?" He asked. "Hmm.. she will shoot the drama with me" I explane and finally eat my food. "I don't know but that name sound familiar to me either" He said and put his hand on his forehead. "Ahh.. you have ever told me about her haven't you? She is... IU?" He added. "IU? Oh.. god... She will be.."

"MY SISTER IN THE DRAMA"

To be continued...