His REGRET 2 (Ch. 9)

00:09 KST

I received a message from Jungkook.

Jungkook : babe. I'll sleep in your house tonight

Y/N : no need

Jungkook : why?

Y/N : we have school tomorrow

Jungkook : so what? I miss you. I want to sleep with you tonight.

"You miss me? Well, your bullshit doesn't work, kook" i turned of my phone and tried to sleep.

00:28 KST

I woke up from my sleep because I felt my bed shake like someone was climbing to my bed. A strong arm hugged me from behind. I know who it is. "Why are you here?" I spoke in a cold tone. "I miss you" he said. "Just go home" i spoke in a rising tone. "Why?" He asked. "I'm not in the mood, Jungkook. Just go home. Please.." my voice trembled slightly. Yup. I started crying.

"Y/N, tell me what is going on" Jungkook said. "If you don't go home then i'll leave" i said and it's make him stop breathing for a second. "Fine" then he left.

Next morning~

Quiet. I eat bread as breakfast then go to school.

I'm in class. I sat on my chair looking straight ahead with an empty eyes. "Y/N! Good morning sis" Lisa approach me. I just stayed in my position and didn't answer Lisa. my tears began to fall. Lisa who saw it immediately panicked. "W-wae??!! Yah Y/N what's wrong?" Lisa said. I cover my face with both of my hand while crying. "A-another conflict" i said.

"What? What conflict?" Lisa was confused. Then Taehyung came. "Y/N? Lisa yah, why is she crying?" Taehyung asked to Lisa. "I don't know. She said 'another conflict' but i don't know what she meant is" Lisa answer him. "Did she saw it?" Taehyung then said it with a calm tone. "What do you mean?" Lisa said. "Y/N, what did you see yesterday night? Is it Jungkook?" Taehyung said. I stared at Taehyung with my red eyes. "H-how do you know?" I asked. Taehyung just let out a big sigh. "You saw Jungkook and IU-" Taehyung got cut from me. "Kissing" i said. I looked down. "What?! That little- aish" Lisa said. And then the class starts.

Time skip~

School has end. I tidied my book that was scattered on the table. Then i stared at Jungkook. I go to him. "We need to talk" i said. Jungkook just looked at me with a serious face. Same as me. The class was already empty. "I also want to talk to you.. why don't you eat with me when breaktime?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Why are you break your promise?" I asked back. "What do you mean?" He said confuse.

I gave him my phone and let him see the video that I saw yesterday.

"Do you remember what you promised me two days ago?" I said. "It's broken. Jungkook-ah, why are you making a promise if they will broke soon. Your promises is useless for our relation. I'm sick of you. We are done" i said and take my phone with me. And then i walk away.

I ran out from school with tears rolling down my face. I don't believe that i broke up with him.. again.

I came home broken. My heart seems to have been sliced into pieces. It really hurts. The guy I trusted from the beginning of the conflict hasn't changed. I'm just like a doll for him who is always played with.

I packed my stuff. I didn't tell Jungkook or anyone except Lisa. I will leave Seoul. I'll go back to my hometown, Busan. A place where I can erase my memory and relaxing. Seeing the smiles of my parents can make me smile again. I smiled when i imagine it. I looked down and my tears starts to fall again.

'I hope you could find a better girl, Jungkook. I know I'm not the best for you. Everything is clearly visible because you always played me.'

'Do you hate me that much? until you break this heart many times?'

Tomorrow~

I woke up very early. not to go to school.. but to leave Seoul. leaving everything behind... my little house, my closest friends, and Jungkook. and all the memories and drama that I went through.

I'm in the bus now. looked out the window thinking about my friends smiling at me. And Jungkook is one of them

'friend? If I don't come back, I'm sorry. I hope I can come back to see you guys.. '

'I'll be back when I've forgotten everything.. Just wait for me'

To Be Continued..