His REGRET 2 (Ch. 2)

I looked at Jungkook in confusion. 'What's wrong with him? He just made me curious what just he said earlier' I talk to my mind and moved closer to him. "Jungkook, seriously what you want to say" I say as I move his arm annoyedly. Jungkook sighed. "no nothing.. I just ask about science" Jungkook said that makes me don't believe in him. "Are you sure?" I asked while raising my eyebrow. He just nodded at me and went on reading his book again. I try to forget it and go on studying.

A few minutes later, Jungkook's phone vibrates several times indicating someone is calling. I looked at his phone but Jungkook quickly take his phone and made me miss to saw the caller. "Then I want to pick it up" Jungkook said as he stood up and walked out of the room. I saw Jungkook come out of the room while i scratching my own head. "What's wrong with him today" I mumbled and start studying again.

Jungkook's POV
when I got out of the living room, I picked up the phone. "What's up, Noona?" I say through my phone. "sorry to bother you, can you come here now? I promise I will help you study here" IU said excitedly. "I already said that I can't.. Noona, I'm studying with Y/N right now" Just after I said it, Y/N's voice suddenly sounded behind me...

Y/N's POV
I was very curious what Jungkook said. I came to him. "I already said that I can't.. Noona, I'm studying with Y/N right now" Jungkook said that i can hear it. "Who do you mean 'Noona'?" I say from behind him. "Uhm.. i gotta go now" Jungkook said as he hang up the phone. "Answer me" I said while looking at Jungkook who already facing me. "She is my sister" Jungkook said lied and I already know that he has lied. "Sister? What the hell are you talking about? Do you think i don't know that you have no sister? Jungkook, please said the truth" i said while crossing my arms in front of him. "I meant she is my friend but she is like my sister.. Now let's go back to the living room" He said and dragging me to the living room.

When we already get in the living room again, I sat where I studied before. I saw Jungkook confuse. 'his friend? Who is like his own sister? I never saw him talking with other girl besides me and Lisa.. But Lisa is younger than him.. It's impossible he called Lisa a Noona..' I spoke in my mind and shook my head. 'maybe Jennie' I'm back in focus to study again.

3 hours later...

"Jungkook, I'm going home now" I say as I stand up and pack up my stuff and my books. "already?" Jungkook said, raising an eyebrow. "then when will I go home? it's already late night" I picked up my bag and walked toward the door. After I was at the door, I turned to face Jungkook. "thank you for helping me study today" I said with a smile to Jungkook. Jungkook smiled back at me, nodding. "see you tomorrow at school" Jungkook said and I nodded at him. I walked to my house...

'today is very confusing.. Jungkook slightly different to me today' I said to myself as i walked through the streets are quite dark because streetlights can be spelled out a bit. I hurried the way to the house.

a few minutes later I arrived at my house and I went straight to my room and lay down on my bed. I picked up my phone and checked my twitter while listening to music with my own earphone. Not taking so long, i fell asleep.

To Be Continue...