His REGRET 2 (Ch. 1)

Y/N is in her school with her all friends. Suga, Jimin, Taehyung, Lisa, and her own boyfriend, Jungkook. Until the bell has rung indicating the next class will begin.

me and Jungkook walk to the next class. By the time Jungkook was in class, I was still outside. suddenly someone stopped me. it's Nayeon. "What? Why did you stop me?" I asked, raising my eyebrow. "Uhm.. can you tell me Jungkook's number?" Nayeon asked as she take out his phone. "why do you need his number?" I asked back and took Nayeon's phone. "I just need it for our extracurricular needs... me and Jungkook have the same extracurricular" Nayeon says while staring at me. I just nodded and gave Jungkook's phone number to Nayeon. until finally the teacher came and looked at me and Nayeon. "why are you guys still here? why haven't you both go to class yet?" The teacher asked us. I nodded to the teacher and returned Nayeon's phone because I already gave jungkook's number. I went into the class with the teacher.

2 hours later~

it's time to go home. I walked out from school.

IU's POV
The lesson has end and it's time to go home. by the time I stepped out of my classroom, Nayeon suddenly ran toward me. "What's wrong?" I asked confused to Nayeon. "Unnie, I've got Jungkook's number, you can now make Jungkook cheated on Y/N" Nayeon said as she set his breath because she had run too far from her class. A smirk came from my face. 'good idea...' I said to myself. "Quick give me his number.." I said as I pulled my phone out from my skirt pocket. Nayeon gave me the number and I just smiled broadly as he entered Jungkook's number. 'you'll be mine, Jungkook...' I said to myself again. after I got the number, I quickly left Nayeon and went home.

When i already arrive to my house, I quickly went to my room and started texts Jungkook through the number that Nayeon had given me earlier.

Jungkook's POV
I'm studying for tomorrow's exam preparation. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate and someone sent me a message. It's IU...?

IU's POV'What's wrong with him? He had never been that diligent before

IU's POV
'What's wrong with him? He had never been that diligent before. never mind.. i'll text him again later. Anyway I have to make Jungkook like me and make him leave Y/N' I said to myself and went sleep.

Y/N's POV
Tomorrow i have an exam. so I decided to go to Jungkook's house to study together. I'm actually pretty suck with the science exam, so I'd better study along with Jungkook. before that, i already text him if i will visit his house.

When i already arrive to his house, I rang the bell of his house and waited for Jungkook to open the door for me.

suddenly the door opened and showed Jungkook who was standing right in front of the door. Jungkook opened the door wider, inviting me to enter his house. I went in and sat on the couch. "let's study together for the science exam tomorrow!" I say, pulling my book out from my bag.
seeing that Jungkook running upstairs to pick up all his books too.

a few seconds later, Jungkook came back with a book of sience on his hand. Jungkook sat down next to me and put his books on the front desk of the couch we were sitting on. I take out my earphone and started listening to the music. "Y/N.. do you give my phone number to someone else today?" Jungkook asked to me that still wearing the earphone. I can't hear it clearly what he is talking about. "What?" I say as I pulled back my earphones from my ears. "ah.. nothing.." Jungkook said nervously and began opening his book.

Jungkook's POV
'I don't want to tell her that IU has got my phone number. I don't want Y/N to get mad at me because she probably would have misunderstood if I had given my own phone number to IU'. i said to myself while start reading my sience book.

To Be Continued...

A/N : it's the chapter 1 from His REGRET book 2. I hope you like it.. Sorry for taking so long btw.. love ya <3