His REGRET 2 (Ch. 6)

Jungkook POV
I saw y/n walked quickly out of the school building. so fast, I wanted to chase her but she is too far to be chased. "Jungkook I just want to tell-" she wanted to say something to me but I cut it off. "Noona. Pleasa leave me alone. Let's not talk to each other again" I told her whose face looked a little disappointed. then I left her alone in front of the school gate.

IU POV
'ugh... I just want to invite him to my party this afternoon. and what was that? why suddenly he doesn't want to talk to me??' I thought as I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

Jungkook POV
I headed to Y/N's house to quickly solve this problem with her. I'm pretty tired in this problem. Y/N always misunderstood everything that happened.

In Y/N's house~

Y/N POV
I heard someone knock on the front door of my house. I opened the door to see who was coming. "Jungkook..." I looked at him seriously. "what do you want? Jieun unnie? She's not here" I almost closed the door again before Jungkook held it back. "let me in. I want to solve this problem". Jungkook said. I looked at Jungkook desperately. "ugh fine. come in" I opened the door wide and i left him at the door to enter my house. I sat on the couch. Jungkook closed the door and sat beside me. "What do you want to say? Do you want to break up and be with Jieun unnie?" I said to him while not looked at him. "No not again! I don't want to break up with you. Y/N please listen to me. Just once. She just friend. That's all. Nothing much. I don't understand why aren't you trusting me. I'm your boyfriend. Why can't you trust me?" Jungkook ask to me. "Do you want to know why?"

Flashback~ {this is the part of His REGRET book 1}
??? : "Yah! Are you the one is named y/n, Jungkook ex?"
You : "yeah... Why?" *I think she is seniors from my class... She is... IU, who has a beautiful voice and pretty face*
IU : "i saw Jungkook on top of you when you are in the practice room, are you crazy? He is already break up with you but you're still flirting with him? Ughh... You know that i'm still has a crush on him. And after he is break up with eunha, he is will be mine so get away from MY Jungkook"

End of flashback~

I told Jungkook everything. "Now you know right? She wants to take you from me, Jungkook" I told him seriously. Jungkook looks at me with his mouth wide open. I can see that Jungkook understands in a situation like this. "Y/N... I'm sorry. I promise I won't talk to Jieun noona from now on. I have to stay away from her" Jungkook said. "I hope you can hold that promise" I said while looking down. "I promise" Jungkook said while take out his little finger to me. I looked at him and put my little finger together with his. I smiled and hugged him.

Jungkook POV
I smile seeing her. I hugged Y/N back. "I will never broke my promise. I promise" I said confidently with a smile on my face. "I love you" she said. "I love you too" i said while hugging her more tight as my eyes were closed.

To Be Continued...