His REGRET 2 (Ch. 4)

the school bell has sounded indicating the lesson will begin. I saw Jungkook walking to his seat with a smile. I looked at him strange. 'why is he smiling to himself? Is it because of Jieun Unnie? These days Jungkook has become very strange to me...' I talk to my mind until I saw Mrs. Han entered the class. And the lesson is begin...

2 hours later, the school bell rang once again indicating the break time. I walked quickly toward the classroom door until someone held my wrist and stopped me. I turned to someone who had stopped me and that was Jungkook. "You are not waiting for me? Let's eat together with the others..." Jungkook said, while giving me his bunny smile. "I thought you were going to eat with Jieun Unnie... I saw that you guys started getting close to each other." I say quip him and release his grip from my wrist and I start walking away leaving Jungkook.

Jungkook POV
'what? What does she mean? It's true that i was already so close to Jieun Noona, but it's not that i have a serious relationship with her. Is she jealous?' I talk to myself and i shook my head. I walked towards the cafeteria and took my meal. I took an empty seat while Y/N still looked a little angry with me.
Suddenly a girl's voice made me stop taking my bite of food. "Hi, can I sit with you?" Jieun said in front of me. I can see in the corner of my eye that Y/N looks at me. "Sorry, but I want to eat alone..." I replied to Jieun Noona. "Why?" Jieun asked again, making me a little annoyed. "Can't you hear me that i just want to be alone??" My voice almost hardened and saw Jieun Noona rolled her eyes and leaving me.

No taking so long, the class bell rings again indicating that the lunch time has finished. I walked into the classroom and sat in my seat. After all the students sat at each of them, the class speaker said... "For today, the students will be home quickly because there is a teacher meeting. The students can get ready to go home now" someone said behind the speaker. All the students shouted in happiness and I began to get ready to go home. I saw Y/N walked towards the classroom door and i quickly ran to her. "Y/N!!" I shouted a little so she could hear me. But she just kept going out of the classroom and ignoring me. "ugh.. this girl" I whined with Y/N's behavior. I pulled out my phone and text her.

I rolled my eyes and went to her house. 'ugh.. why is she like this today?' in my mind said and I started driving my car towards Y/N's house.

when I arrived at Y/N's house, I parked the car in front of her house and walked into her house. "Y/N-ah.." I called her name to tell if I arrived at her house. But there is no response. "ugh... where the heck are you?" I mumbled and going to text her again.

I sat on the couch and waited for her to go home. I played my phone until I heard the front door open. I stand up and walk towards the door... I can see Y/N coming with an unhappy face. "Why are you so lazy to go home?" I asked her while crossing my hand. "I'm just lazy to meet you... I'm tired... I want to rest" she said that made me a little surprised. I sighed and pushed her against the wall and looked at her deeply. "Why are you talking like that to me? Is it because of Jieun Noona? She's nothing for me... Do you understand? She's just my friend" I told her in a deep voice. "Do you think I care about it? I just don't want someone to be hurt in our relationship..." I paused after hearing it. "I'm tired... let me go" she said complaining. "not until you stop getting angry with me. I hate this situation" I said to her

To Be Continued...