His REGRET 2 (Ch. 11 pt. 2)

Daniel looked at me in surprise. "You're not lying right?" he said while holding my shoulder. I looked at him and smile. "I'm not lying". I can see happiness in Daniel's face and then i looked down again.

'i'm not lying.. i already said that i'm done with Jungkook. It's meant i'm nothing with him now.' i said in my mind.

"Ah... Alright.." Daniel said. after that silence appears. I looked down all the way and Daniel always smiles.

[Jungkook POV]
Well.. i'm not going home. Now I'm in the park sitting alone. My gaze straight up to the sky. Y/N covers my mind now. tears fell from my eyes. Y/N is my universe. where exactly is she?

soon someone sat beside me. I didn't pay attention to that person. Until she is talking with me. "let her go"

I looked at that person. It's Lisa.

"She will come back for a long time... or maybe she won't come back... who knows? you need to move on.. you guys already nothing" She said to me with no expression. "Could you just leave? I need to be alone" i said with annoyed and back looking at the sky. "Okay.. take your time.. i will go home" after she said that, she just leave. I sighed and close my eyes.

[Y/N POV]
We return to our homes. The day is getting late. I was on the rooftop alone and breathed in fresh air. Seeing a beautiful view near the beach. "When will i come back to Seoul?" I sighed and looking at the night sky.

===============================

𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚢

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑

𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛

𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢

===============================

6 years later

I will go back to Seoul. This time with Daniel. He wants to feel living in Seoul, so i bring him here. I have started a new life. I returned to Seoul with the aim of meeting Lisa. My old friend. She said she had a good job offer for me. I went to Seoul to become an actress. I will not refuse and will try it.

"Y/N!!! My old friend!!" She ran to me and hug me so tight. I chatted a little with her while drinking coffee together. Until i hear a familiar voice. Singing. I paused for a moment. staring blankly at the table. "Why? What's wrong?" Lisa asked me. I looked back at Lisa. "Oh.. nothing. But i feel like i hear someone voice that so familiar to me" i said to her with confuse expression. "Oh really?" Lisa said.

Lisa seems paused for a sec. And then she changed the topic.

[Lisa POV]
That's Jungkook's voice. Jungkook now has a singing career with his group. I know what Y/N means. but I don't want to bring up her past. so I changed the subject.

[Y/N POV]
I was taken by Lisa to the workplace she was told. "Hello director-nim. This is Y/N. She can be the actress you ask me. This is her first time.. oh.. if she's good, can she be debuted?" Lisa introduced me to the director. "Of course, Lisa. Thank you for your help. Hello Y/N nice to meet you, i'm Ji Hyun your director" the director said.
I bowed at him. "Okay.. i need to go to my agency building now. Bye you guys" Lisa then left.

I was introducing myself with other actors and actresses who were in that place. The first day is the day when the actors and actresses accept each other's dialogue and try to practice together.

and we also make drama posters that will be made. before that, I got make up to be very different. I dyed my brown hair into half grey inside.

And also in that day, the drama was introduced.

[Jungkook POV]
"Jungkook-ah.. Do you know about the new drama that was just introduced?" Seokjin asked. "What is it? I don't know"

Seokjin hyung gave his phone to me so i can see the new drama. I looked at the cover and-

"She- i know her.."

To Be Continued...