His REGRET 2 (Ch. 12)

[Y/N POV]
First day of me working is over. I took the time to go around Seoul after that. "A lot has changed" i said to myself. It was late afternoon. I know Daniel has been waiting at home for a long time. I'll buy food for dinner. I went into a small restaurant and bought a box of fried chicken.

but something caught my eye. "Hello Oppa. I'm your fan! You can receive this gift from us. Thank you for coming" one of the waiters said. I stared at the guy beside me that recieving the gift. I'm not really saw his face. But his hair is half blue.

I heard some girls talking behind me. "Wa.. it's Jungkook oppa! Ah... So attractive!"

I spontantly looked at the girls and the guy. "Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook?" I said that a little loud so the guy saw me. "Y/N-" it's Jungkook. I smiled at him and grab my food. I went out from the restaurant and leave him alone. "Gosh. What the reason i meet him again"

"Y/N!!"
Someone was grab my wrist and makes me turn around. It's Jungkook. "Ju-" he cut my word and hugged me so tight. People are looking at us. "Jungkook stop. What are you doing?"
I pushed him and tried to get out from his arms. He let me go from his arms and looked at me. "It's been a long time" he said. His face is move closer to mine. Then someone drag me from him.

"Daniel? I told you to stay at home" i said. he stopped walking and glared at me. "So you want me to stay home and let that jerk kiss you? Oh hell no. Let's go home" He said and we start searching for some taxi.

[Time Skip]
Daniel and i already home and i just rest myself on the couch while checking my phone. "Fuck!" I spotted some picture of Jungkook hugging me and trying to kiss me. I saw the comments and everyone is confused and some of them hate it. All the trends is about this picture and dispatch also into it. I covered my face with my hands. "What should i do.."

[Jungkook POV]
"YAHHHH!! JEON JUNGKOOK!" Seokjin hyung yelled while running to my room with Namjoon hyung. I opened the door and let them went inside my room. "What?" I asked. "Who is that girl?" Namjoon asked back. I looked at my door and everyone is watching me from outside. "What do you mean?" I said.

Seokjin hyung gave his phone to me and let me see what's on his phone. "Um-"

"Explain." Seokjin said while glaring at me. "What will happend if i tell you who is she? Are you going to share it to public?" I asked and get annoyed. "Of course. That's the only way to solve this problem" Namjoon said. "Jungkook, you have make this problem so you have to accept the risk. Who is she?" Seokjin added. "She is just my friend" i said that so they can shut their mouth and let me take a rest. "Can you guys leave now? I'm tired" i layed myself on my bed and closed my eyes. "You know what, Jungkook? If you lie, you just instead extended this problem" then they leave from my room.

My eyes went back open and i looked up. Suddenly someone enter my room. It's Taehyung. "What-"
"You still love her, don't you?" He asked and i ignore him. "if you just wanna talk about it, just leave. You just wasting my time. And i need to take a rest"

Taehyung sighed and looked at me. Yeontan just came and jump to my bed. "Leave and take this kid with you. I want to be alone" i explain to him and he understand. He takes Yeontan with him and leave my room.

My mind is full of the guy that take Y/N from me. Who is he? Is he her boyfriend or what? if he wasn't, better he wouldn't interfere with my relationship with Y/N or else...

Or he will regret it..

To Be Continued...