His REGRET 2 (Ch. 14)

"you can't touch me during the shooting" Jieun said while playing with her phone and not even looking at me. "Didn't you see the script the director gave you? stop being childish. You seem like you've never been in a drama shooting before" I replied in a calm tone. she looked at me with her sharp gaze. "This is the first time I have a very annoying sister partner in a drama shooting" she said and walk away from me. I rolled my eyes while looking at her from behind. "why should it be her.." I sighed and went to the set.

"YAH! CAN YOU GUYS DO IT RIGHT LIKE THE SCRIPT!!! WE ALREADY REPEAT THIS SCENE SO MANY TIMES" The director pounding the table while yelling at us. "GUYS PLEASE WE NEED TO END THIS SCENE!"

And we repeat it again..

the hardest part.. I had to hold her hand like I calmed her down as her sister. The director, who didn't know the real relation between Jieun and I, could only scream and shout. but I did it as good as I can, and Jieun is professional at this. we can do this even if it's not that perfect, but it's acceptable.

-----------------------------------------------------

"break up and move away... Just like a coward do..." Jieun said towards me and smirked. "Gwaenchanha(it's okay)... Heard you just break up with him makes me like in heaven" she chuckled and drank her coffee. I slammed the coffee that was in my hand. "A monster like you is not fit to be in heaven, Jieun-ssi" I glared at her.

Someone put food in front of me. "Eat this for lunch, I just bought it"

I looked up and saw Daniel..

"Eo? Look who just got a new boyfie.." Jieun giggled and left. I sighed and drink my coffee. "She is Jieun right?" He sighed "don't think to much and focus on your job, I know you good at this" Daniel sat in front of me and smile. "Thank you.." I said.

Jungkook POV

"Hyung, I'll be back for some minutes" I put my jacket on the sofa and went outside from the practice room. I went to a coffee shop to grab some coffee for me and my hyungs. "Iced americano, -"

"Y/N!!"

My eyes widened and looked behind me. "Lisa..." I said quietly. "Eo? What is this... Three artists in our coffee shop??" The cashier said with a wide smile. I looked at Y/N who was with that guy,,

"Again..."

"5 iced americano and 4 bingsu please" I said quickly to the cashier but she still looking at Y/N and her friend. "Excuse me can I get that quickly?" I said a little loud so she can get her attention to me. I paid immediately after she said the price.

After some minutes, the cashier gave me my order. "Em,, I've heard the news, is she your girlfriend or just friend like the agency said??" The cashier asked. I feel uncomfortable so I quickly take my order. "My agency already confirmed right?, Then why are you still asking me" I left her and brought my coffee and bingsu.

I left the coffee shop and returned to the practice room. "People becomes having less manners, asking questions without knowing how they make us feel uncomfortable" I put the coffee on the table. "Who?" Jin hyung said. "Is it about the news?" Namjoon added. "That's idol life. We can't be free" Taehyung said while eating the bingsu. "Don't waste long breaks, we still need more practice guys" Hoseok said while playing with his phone. I take my coffee and playing with my phone. I saw some people take a picture of me in that coffee shop, and there is Y/N and Lisa too.

'three idols in the same coffee shop'

'Tsk.'

"Boys! Tonight we will do Run BTS in Lotte World, so prepare" manager said to us "okayy"

Y/N pov

 "Jieun is in this drama too,, oh my god I'm really sorry Y/N" Lisa whined and give me her puppy face. "Nah it's okay" I smiled at her. "Really okay?" She asked. I just nodded and drink my coffee. "You free tonight? I wanna take you go" Lisa said to me with her hands on me. "Yea I'm free-"

"So what about me?" Daniel speak up.
"Oh- you wanna join us?" I asked and giggled. He nodded and smiled.

"Where are we going??"

"Lotte World... How is it? We need to have some fun"

To Be Continued...