His REGRET 2 (Ch. 11 pt. 1)

Tomorrow~

JUNGKOOK POV
I eat my food alone. without friends, and also Y/N. No.. actually i'm not eating my food. I'm not in the mood for doing anything. My gaze was blank while staring straight ahead. Thinking of Y/N everytime makes me dying little by little. I can see from the corner of my eye that Lisa and the others are looking at me with annoyance. It's all my fault. I'm the one who makes Y/N leaving.

Suddenly someone sat in front of me. Staring at me while smiling widely. Who else? It's Jieun noona. I look up at her with annoyance. I put my chopsticks on the table with a very loud slap to put all my anger. then I stood up from my place and left her alone.

I went back to class and took out my earphones. I started listening to some songs to calm down, but they were all useless. I still have my anger towards Jieun.

I listened to the song so long, I didn't even hear the sound of the bell ringing. The teacher entered without me knowing. I didn't listen when the teacher explained. my brain only focuses on Y/N and all I hear is the music from my earbud.

Suddenly a very loud slap from my own table made me look up. looked at the teacher who was making an angry face. I took off my earbud. "Why? What do you need?" I asked with a flat expression. "What i need? I need your attention to my lesson! Not to your songs you're playing on your phone!"
She yelled. "What if i don't want to?" I asked with a little sigh comes out from my mouth. "Then get out from my class!"

"You want me to get out? Then i'll just go home" i said while took my stuff and get out from the class.

LISA POV
"What the-" i said quietly. 'Should Y/N know about this?'

Y/N POV
I'm here with Daniel. Walk together like we always do a few years ago. We are having fun. We went to the place that we like the most and, talking and laughing together.

"So.. do you have a boyfriend already?" Daniel asked. I was silent for a moment. it's like i don't want to answer Daniel's question. I just looked at Daniel then looked down.

I play my fingers while remembering something..

[Flashback]
"Do you remember what you promised me two days ago?"

"It's broken Jungkook-ah, why are you making a promise if they will broke soon. Your promises is useless for our relation. I'm sick of you. We are done"
[Back]

I looked straight and said..

"No i don't"

To Be Continued..