Intro:

Madison Sarai-angeleece

India nicole- Aleah

India: hey my name is India and I'm 20 going on 21 and I live by my self and I'm stripper I let a lot of people hit it but I mean it's just for money because he'll everyone knows I need it my parents don't know but if they found out I would be dead because they wouldn't be able to breathe if they found out their only daughter is out here shaking her ass for a group of perverts they would be very upset and I hate to make my parents mad so it's best that I leave it at where it's at and keep this a secret but I know they are starting to worry because for one I live in this big ass house and I told them I work at this chicken place called KFC but that's just what I tell them.

Madison: how Yall doing my name is Madison and I'm 24 I own this club called magic I'm the boss their and I keep my ladies in check to make sure nothing bad happens or goes down while I'm under watch but I have a few girls that work here and their like my main show or whatever I could not fire them or I would prolly not make any money and this girl named "caramel" she is like my main star then this girl named "skittles" comes next and skittles and caramel is like at competition and I'm pretty sure caramel is like five seconds from stabbing skittles because skittles has a very rude and disrespectful mouth I don't know if she knows how to control and handle it or not but she needs to fix that before she come across the wrong female and they go in her mouth.

Other characters:

August Anthony Alsina

Christopher Maurice brown

Mindless behavior:

Ray Ray

Roc royal

Princeton

Prodigy

Kid ink

Amber Aniya