𝒞𝒶𝓃 𝐼 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒾𝓉?

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

Around 9PM we left the lake and headed to my place.

"Did you take the bag, Willy?"- I asked as I held the basket. William had to take the bag with gifts. The rest of the stuff belongs to the event company nearby, they helped me to pull this off.

"Yes, mi amor. We are good to go."- William said and kissed my nose.

We went to the car and put everything in the trunk. As the gentleman, Willy opened the car door and helped me in. William took the drivers seat and as we started to drive, his hand found my thigh. We talked about today, nature, our favourite poems and novels, movies and songs.

We arrived to my place in 25 minutes.

"Can I stay the night, mi mariposa?"- said William in a pleading voice while I unlocked the door.

"You don't have to ask, Willy. You are always welcomed here."- I said and gently kissed his lips, making William growl in satisfaction.

"Well, in that case, I will have to bring clothes here. Wouldn't want to walk around in my birthday suit."- said happily William and I blushed. He smirked, knowing that this would be my exact reaction.

"You can take a shower in the guest room. I will leave your pyjamas, which you left after sleepover, on the bed."- I said and hugged William loosely.

"Thank you, mi amor."- said William and kissed my lips.

"I have new hobbies. Scratch all that I told you about my free time activities. I have new ones. They are so so so so so much better than anything anyone will ever make me do."- mumbled my mate in my neck.

"What would that be?"- I asked amusedly as I stroke his back.

"Kissing you. Touching you. Smelling you. Hugging you. Talking to you. Listening to you. Thinking about you. Loving you."- said William as he looked me in the eyes.

"I love you, Willy."- I replied as I grinned.

"I love you to the moon and back, mi vida. I adore you."- he said and smiled.

We shared a tender kiss and went to shower. I did my routine 10 times faster as I wanted to spend as much time with my mate as possible. I washed my hair and decided to let it dry naturally. I did my nighttime skin care routine and put on my pjs.

Clothes: