𝐵𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝒶𝒹.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I snuggled into my mate, smiling lazily, because he has been caressing the mark for a while, sending euphoric feeling all over my body. 

"Good morning, my enchanting wife."- said sweetly William and peppered my face with delightful kisses, creating a content, wide smile on my face. I opened my eyes and was greeted by the most handsome face, charming smile and loving gaze. Our bond is beaming with love and joy. 

"Good morning, my perfect husband."- I replied euphorically and eagerly placed doting kisses on his flawless face, earning cheerful grin back. 

"How are you feeling, mi flor?"- asked worriedly William and I kissed his chin.

"I feel great, Willy. A tiny bit sore, but I am feeling absolutely, completely phenomenal."- I replied  honestly. 

"I wasn't too harsh, was I? I hope, I didn't hurt you?"- ranted in concern my mate and I giggled at his adorable self.

"Willy, everything was perfect. It was the most incredible feeling; you were gentle and loving. I loved every second of it."- I reassured Willy, meaning every word. I rubbing his chest affectionately, earning a content sigh back.

William made sure that we both enjoyed ourselves to the fullest extend, making both of us reach our heigh countless times; he definitely knew what he was doing and made sure to fulfil my each desire. My mate is wonderful mix of tender, soft, doting, affectionate and passionate, harsh, salacious, lustful, sensual. I couldn't even ask for more. 

Not to mention the romantic, sweet gesture: Willy washed me and carried me around, knowing that I felt too tired and sleepy to do it myself; even though he was still aroused, he didn't do anything try do do anything. William always respects me and puts my happiness before his own. I hope, I make him feel just as loved and appreciated as he makes me. 

"You have no clue how much I adored, enjoyed, savoured and loved every moment of it."- said sincerely William with a smile. I pecked his lips gently and Willy kissed me back just as fondly.

"This is heaven. Absolute bliss. Every day with you is pure ecstasy."- stated in amazement my mate and his vigorous body hoovered over mine. I lifted my hands to caress his jawline and kissed his nose.

"With you it indeed is."- I agreed, smiling profoundly while my eyes examined his appearance.: jawline looks and feels even sharper, so do cheekbones; robust body appears to be even more muscular and it seems like my mate is a few inches taller. Not to mention that his voice is deeper, huskier, fruitier, smokier.

"Willy, is it just my imagination or do you look and sound a bit differently?"- I asked and Willy pecked my lips tenderly.

"As we almost finished the mating process, my wolf, Lycan and I got stronger by marking you, so I did change. Once you mark me, your looks will change slightly too."- explained William and I nodded in awe.

"The mark."- I squealed in excitement and my mate got off me while chuckling. 

I dashed out of bed and hurried to the closet where a full-sized mirror is. I moved the sweater off my shoulder easily as the sweater is enormous and very loose on me. I examined the mark, grinning widely in happiness.