𝒞𝒶𝓃 𝓌𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝓉𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒?

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up to gentle caressing of my neck, making me sigh contently. I felt soft fingers draw circles on my thigh, leaving tingling feeling. Warm and steady breathing is tickling my neck.

A moment later, tender kiss is placed on my bare shoulder, bringing a sincere smile on my face. Tender lips moved from my shoulder to my neck, up to my jawline.

"I want to wake up to this every morning, Willy."- I mumbled, my senses too clouded to say anything else from pleasure my mate gives me.

"And I shall grant you this wish, mi amor."- whispered softly my William before kissing my shoulder.

I lifted my hand to reach his hair. I played with the ends of it, while Willy slipped his head in the circular space that my lifted arm formed. He hummed in pleasure and pressed his cheek on mine.

"I love you, mi mariposa."- said William and kissed my shoulder.

"I love you, Willy."- I said and turned around to face my mate.

I was greeted by a charming smile, messy hair, sleepy, yet tantalising face and dreamy eyes. The hand that was on my thigh remained there, but the other hand wrapped around my waist affectionately.

"You look dazzling, Willy."- I said and kissed his Adam's apple, getting a soft, yet sensual moan out of my mate.

"Maybe, mi amor, but you look ravishing."- said lovingly William and kissed my forehead.

"What's on our agenda today, my striking fiancé?"- I asked softly, smiling as I felt another kiss on my shoulder.

"Now, spilling all the information will ruin all the fun, will it, mi estrella?"- teased my mate, getting a scoff in reply.

"You are such a tease."- I mumbled in frustration.

"Says the woman, who squirmed in her sleep a few times, making me get up in the middle of the nigh to take a cold shower."- said William, making me look up at him with wide eyes.

"You-i-when."- I said and stoped, quickly putting two and two together. After realisation hit me, I bit my lip and blushed.

Beats me, but I do not remember what I dreamed of, but I certainly do remember the bed dipping two times and the shower running for at least 10 minutes.

William pulled the lip out and traced the outline of my lips with his finger.

"Do not do that if you want to leave this room, mi amor."- said William seriously in his husky, sensual voice. I nodded, not trusting my voice, and blushed. I placed my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his bicep. William started running his fingers through my hair, making my mind foggy.

After laying in bed for a few more minutes, we stared our day.

We got up and did our routine, that we grew to love. After that, we made breakfast, that consisted of banana pancakes with honey drizzle and cranberry tea.

Now, we are standing in the middle of the bedroom and my mate is swaying us back and forth. He has his arms wrapped around my back, making it his teddy-bear hug, and I wrapped mine around his biceps.

"I love you, mi vida."- said in my hair my William, earning a grin from me.

"I love you, Willy."- I said and kissed his honed chest.

We went to the closet and I hopped on top of the dresser, watching my mate. How gracefully and swiftly he is moving around, how his muscles flex with each movement, how his broad chest rises up and down with each breath.