𝒩𝑜𝓌 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up because of the most delicate caressing of my thigh. When I opened my eyes, I was greeted by heart-melting smile and loving gaze of my mate. 

"Good morning, mi amor."- whispered my William and kissed my hair. I snuggled into my teddy-bear. 

"Good morning, Willy."- I mumbled sleepily with a grin. 

"How did you sleep, mi mariposa?"- asked my mate. 

"Like I am on a cloud, wrapped in the safest, the most gentle embrace as my blanket. What about you, Willy?"- I answered, taking his hand in mine and intertwining our fingers. 

"I slept like a baby, mi estrella."- replied Willy. 

Shortly we got up, brushed our teeth and had breakfast while catching up with Ricardo, Samuel and Eleonora. 

Today we are going back to the island. And today is our last day on the island too. We have around 30 minutes before we arrive, so we started getting ready. 

I did my skincare, then hairstyle. I made simple messy bun. I put on light blue, high waisted shorts and William's white dress shirt. I tucked the front of it in my shorts and finished off with white sneakers. I sprayed my perfume on and went to the bedroom. 

"You look marvellous, mi reina."- said grinning Willy. 

"And our scents are mixed."- added my mate. I smiled widely and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"Today is our last day here."- I said with bittersweet smile. Willy nodded and kissed my nose. 

"It is so warm and sunny here. Back in Silverstorm it is rather chilly."- I whined and buried my face in my mate's neck. William chuckled and wrapped me in his signature hug.

"We can come here anytime you want, mi amor."- reassured my fiancé and kissed my hair. 

"Thank you, Willy. I love you."- I replied in gratitude as I looked in those Egyptian blue eyes that as deep as the ocean. 

"I love you, mi flor."- said back William with a beautiful smile. 

In another 10 minutes, the yacht stopped. We came out of the bedroom and I immediately hugged Eleonora, Ricardo and Samuel at the same time.

"I will miss you so much. You are my little family."- I mumbled with a small sob. 

In such short period of time, these 3 people became my family. Lovely couple gave me pieces of advise about love, mates, happiness, they shared their secrets as to how live your life to the fullest and enjoy it. Ricardo taught me lots of recipes, tips about baking and cooking. He advised me to be true to myself at all times and at any cost. These people will always hold special place in my heart.

"Oh, calabaza. Todos te echaremos mucho de menos. I promise to call you, dear."- said Eleonora in reassurance. (Oh, pumpkin. We all will miss you greatly.)

"You are a wonderful person, sweetie. Nunca olvidaré nuestras sesiones de cocina."- added Ricardo, squeezing me tighter. (I will never forget our cooking sessions.)

"Será mejor que vuelvas pronto, cariño."- said Samuel with a smile. (You better visit soon, dear.)

"I will. I love you all."- I reassured my little family, hugging them all tighter. 

"You, young man, better keep this treasure safe and sound."- warned my mate Eleonora with a threatening growl, making Amare growl. Her growl accidentally escaped my mouth, sounding more like a purr. I blushed, earning a kiss on the forehead along with charming smile from Willy and giggles from everyone else.