𝒴𝑜𝓊.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up earlier than usually, as I wanted to get William his favourite smoothie from the cafe near the university. I took a shower, did skin care and went to the bedroom.

I wanted to look extra good today.

Look for the day:

I sprayed my perfume on my neck and wrists and went to the hall

I sprayed my perfume on my neck and wrists and went to the hall. I grabbed my bag and headed to the cafe.

The cafe was called «Daisy». It looks homely and cute. The building is painted in pastel baby blue with a lovely sign in shape of daisy. The walls inside are baby blue and navy. Tables are white and wooden. There are lots of beautiful paintings and photographs. Flowers are everywhere here: bar stand, on each table and windowsills. It smells like flower garden in here. The elderly couple, Jack and Tory whom I met when William brought me here for the first time, owns this place.

I ordered William's favourite drink, which was a smoothie made of mangos, strawberries and raspberries and tasty pastry to go with it. For myself I ordered a smoothie, which consisted of plain greek yogurt, frozen berries, banana, milk, chia seeds, and a banana cupcake. I wanted to treat guys as well, so I ordered 3, for Kyle, Matthew and Willow, Tara doesn't attend this university, more different smoothies and cookies to go with each.

Now, with lots of bags, I am on my way to the university with the biggest grin on my face. I hope this day will go perfectly according to the plan.

As I entered the building, all eyes were on me. I understand, I guess, I mean how often to you see a person carry this much.

I smiled as I made my way to the locker. Kyle, Matthew and Willow were already there.

"Wow, girl. Looking cute."- said Willow and winked.

I blushed and greeted them all. I gave them their treats.

"I guess, you know it is William's birthday?"- asked Kyle in amusement.

"Yes, I do and I plan to make him fell appreciated and wanted."- I said and grinned. I way feeling euphoric.

"Lucky bastard."- commented Willow and laughed.

"Where is he, actually?"- I asked with worry.

"Your mate had to accept birthday wishes and gifts this morning, which took a long time and now, he is running late."- said amusedly Kyle.

"I called him and he said that you will be upset that he skipped breakfast and kept talking about-"- said Matthew, but Kyle slapped the back of his head.

"Ouch! That's not cool, dude."- Matthew complained as he rubbed his head.

They all were obviously mind linking.