𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑜𝓊𝓈.

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I woke up to quiet typing of the keyboard and flipping of pages. I moved my hand to where my princess's face is meant to be, but instead, it touched her thigh. I opened my eyes and smiled at my beloved. 

My Catalina is leaning her back on the headboard, one file is on her nightstand and laptop is on her lap; she is finishing the file which I started yesterday. By the looks of it, mi vida has been up for a long time as the file is opened on the last page and I finished only 30 pages at most. 

I sat up and wrapped my mate in my arms, placing a kiss on her temple. My little love smiled and looked at me. 

"Good morning, Willy."- said mi estrella and kissed my cheek. 

"Good morning, mi mariposa."- I replied and settled comfortably next to my princess, never breaking my embrace. My angel leaned her head on my shoulder and continued typing. 

"How long have you been up for?"- I wondered. 

"I got up at 7AM. You were sleeping so adorably and peacefully, I couldn't wake you up. Especially since today is our engagement ball and you have training. That will drain you enough."- explained my beloved with a smile. 

"Thank you, mi amor."- I said in gratitude. She didn't have to do it, yet mi reina helped me.

"I got your back, Willy. As a thank you, you can give me your teddy-bear like, warm and cozy cuddles."- replied my Catalina, while looking me in the eyes and smiling happily. I grinned.

"Deal, mi flor."- I agreed eagerly. My princess finished typing quickly and placed everything away before jumping in my arms, making me chuckle. 

I moved my angel, so she can straddle me, then I sneaked my arms around her back. She leaned on me, pressing her cheek on my chest. 

"It feels so mellow in your embrace."- almost whispered mi vida, snuggling into me. I kissed my mate's cherry smelling, silky hair and pulled her closer.

We stayed like this till 9AM, because I have simple workout today and my mate has an etiquette class. We did our mourning routine together and I got dressed. I slipped black sweatpants and grey tank-top on, along with black sneakers. 

"I love you, mi ángel."- I said, while gently caressing my beloved's cheek with my knuckles. 

"I love you, Willy."- replied my Catalina and kissed my hand that was on her cheek.

"I will be back in 2 hours, mi reina. The gym is on our floor; if you need anything, do come to me, mi amor."- I stated. My angel nodded and kissed my cheek.

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I watched my mate disappear behind the bedroom door. I sighed and went to get dressed. I have  an etiquette class today; Bethany and mom insisted to take over the class. Bethany also told me to wear something comfortable, so I did. 

I styled my hair in a messy, wavy ponytail; applied light and pretty makeup. I put on cream coloured set and slipped white cardigan on top of it. I put white sneakers on and sprayed my perfume on my neck.