𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

𝒲𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

I checked the time; 4 in the morning.

I kissed my princess's nose as I rested my forehead on hers and closed my eyes briefly. I sucked in a deep breath to keep calm, but Goddess, it is getting harder with every minute passing by. I am going out of my mind. 

"Pumpkin."- spoke softly mother as she walked in the room. I looked at her before my eyes drifted off to my mate. 

"Honey, you need to eat."- stated mom with comforting smile. Dad walked in soon after that. 

"Son, you can't take care of Catalina if you are unwell. You need more energy."- went on father.

"How do all of you expect me to do it?! How do you expect me to remain sane and do all of that when the love of my life is still not awake?! How can I fucking live when I don't have her by my side?!"- I almost growled out. 

I am grateful for their support and care, but fuck, not when I am on the verge of tearing the world apart. Their visits like that only worsen my already crappy mood; it is just another reminder that mi vida is still not responding. 

"Pumpkin, she is strong woman. She will get through it."- consulted mom and father offered me soft smile. 

"I need her."- I almost whispered and laid my face in the crook of mi amor's neck, silently shedding tears of longing. 

My parents tried to reassure me more, but Goddess, it doesn't work. All I need is mi estrella. 

Time went by and the day ended, new one began. 

It is now 3 in the morning. 

Mi reina and I are on our sides, my arms are shielding her delicate frame as much as they can. From time to time, I place tender kisses on her cheek.

After some time, I noticed tiny, almost unnoticeable movement of my little treasure's hand, making me freeze in hope and excitement.

Long, dark, thick lashes slowly began moving as icy blue eyes fluttered open with difficulty. 

"Mi flor?"- I whispered with relief, anticipation and happiness laced in my voice. 

My little love blinked a few times and swiftly focused on me. My eyes began watering on their own. 

"Willy."- whispered my beloved, breaking down my walls. Tears began rolling down my face.

"Yes, mi amor. Yes, it's me. I am right here."- I rushed to say as I hugged her petite frame tightly to make sure that she is really awake and I am not dreaming. 

Once dainty arms wrapped around my neck, I took a deep breath and kissed my mate's shoulder. 

"You are here. You are awake."- I stated more to myself and my princess nodded slowly with soft sob escaping from her. 

"I am with you."- said my beauty and kissed my cheek. 

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌.

 Willy looked me in the eyes and I gently wiped away his tears, blinking away mine. William leaned in to my touch at what I smiled softly, he mirrored my actions. I hugged my mate tightly and he quickly did the same. 

"I love you so much, mi mariposa. So so damn much."- stated sincerely my mate and kissed my mark so fondly and carefully. 

"I love you dearly, Willy. More than I can explain."- I replied, meaning every word.