1 year later

Fono p.o.v

I grabbed a cloth and spray and sprayed the empty tables and laied the salt and pepper bottles down on the table then walked back behind the counter waiting for our next costumour. I took out a photo of me and Kai and looked at it. I heard the door open so I quickly put the picture in my apron pocket. I took out my notebook and pen and walked towards the 7 boys who just walked in.

"What would you like to order today?" I asked smiling. "Uh could I have salad please?"  A boy with brownish reddish hair said. I nodded and quickly scribbled down His order. I looked at the 6 remaining. "The rest of us will have fried chicken please" I nodded and wrote down their orders. "Any drinks?" I asked. "Cola!" They all said at the same time. "Will be 20 minutes away" I said and walking away placing the order in front of the chef. "Alright sweetheart?" He asked "just missing my friends" I replyed leaning against the counter. "They will find out eventually dear" he said cooking away. " I hope! " I said. I told the chef everything and he believes me.

The door opened again and in came the people I didn't want to see. They came in and sat down behind the boys I served before. I sighed and walked over painting a fake smile. "What would you like to eat?" I asked "everyone wants extra hot lattes " Candy spoke up. I nodded "anything else?" I asked "oh yeah one more thing......Get a life you freak!" Robyn said high fiving Kathy.

I nodded and looked down while that whole table was laughing. I walked back to the counter with my head down. "Order up" the chef yelled. I quickly went to give the orders to the boys. A round of thank you's were heard and I smiled and brang over their cokes. I walked back to the kitchen and turned the jug on extra hot and made their lattes. I served the drinks to Candy and the others , but when I turned around something hot touched the back of my legs. I screamed and the chef came running to the front to see me on the floor holding my legs while that whole table laughed at me. The boys I had served had gotten up by now and one lifted me up bridle style. The burning won't go and my tears were running down my face. Then I blacked out.

1 hour later

I felt something cold against my leg. I sat up breathing hard And loudly and then felt a pair of arms around me. I looked up and saw the chef relieved. "What happened?" I asked. "You were burnt" the guy who hugged me said. "Who are you?" I asked him. "Sorry forgot to introduce myself. My names Mark Tuan. And im part of a group called Got7 these are my members"he said looking behind him. I looked at them and smiled a gentle smile

I then looked back at my legs which were red and lumpy. "Wh-who" I said but was cut off."those evil kids" the chef said. I sighed "Robyn....." I said looking down. My hair fell across my face. I could feel hot tears coming down my face too. Mark used his hands and cupped them under my face lifting my face up and wiping my tears with his thumbs. "Hey, don't cry" he whispered. A smile grew  on my lips and I stiffled a laugh and wiped my tears.

I got up off up off the table I was lying on and dusted myself off but immediately fell because of the pain in my legs. Mark caught me and scooped me up in bridal style. "How about I take her home?" He said looking at the chef. "Sure but no funny buisness see you at work tomorrow Missy" he said before Mark walked out side carrying me in his arms.

10 minutes later

"Hey mark want anything to eat or drink?" I asked. "You sit down. Actually I'll stay with you I don't want you to get hurt anymore" he said scooping me up from the couch and carrying me to my room and gently putting me down." I will stay here ok? Have some sleep" he said. I nodded and dozed off.