together ?

Suho p.o.v

I heard Fono was in hospital so I went to visit her but on the way I bought chocolates and roses for her. I arrived at the hospital and sat in the car with a notebook and a pen laying on my lap. I looked down wondering what to write. I suddenly picked up the pen and started writing. I was finally done. I ripped it out and folding it neatly then tucking it into the middle of the bunch of roses. I smiled and entered the hospital. "Yes?" The reciptionest asked. "Uh Fono " I said. "Room 4a down the hall way then turn right and then your there" she said and continued on with her work. I thanked her and walked down the hallway.

I looked in and saw her alone and she was asleep. I walked in placed the flowers and chocolate on her bedside table. She stirred a bit then mumbled something. She then turned on her side facing me. I looked at her angelic face. I placed my hand on her cheek. I missed her touch and her smile. "Suho---" she mumbled. I thought she was awake but she was still asleep. I placed my hand on her cheek again and traced every single feature she had on her face. I removed my hand but she grabbed my hand and placed it next to her face still holding onto my hand. "Suho, please-please don't leave me again" she whispered with tears rolling down her cheeks. I was shocked. How do you cry and sleep ? I wiped her tears away with my jacket sleeve while she began cuddling my hand. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Yah, who are you?" A guy walked in said rather harshly. " Suho, who are you?" I said. "So this is the so called 'suho'" he mumbled but I still heard him say. "Yeah, why?" I said. "She's been saying your name again and talking jibberish" he said. I looked at Fono who was still holding tightly onto my hand. "Hey uh when she wakes up tell her T.O.P said that I think we need a break" he said smiling at me. "Uh sure" I said in sure of what he meant. "I will Take my leave now goodbye" he said and left. I got up trying to get out of Fono's grip. I got up once I got her grip off my hand but this time she tugged on my shirt. I turned and saw her eyes open. "Suho, please stay and lay with me" she whispered. I nodded and she scooched over giving me space to lie down . She wrapped her arms tightly around my torso. I moved my arm placing it so her head was on my arm and leaning against my chest. She snuggled closer to me. "I missed you Suho" I heard her whisper. "I missed you too princess" I muttered and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. We then both drifted into a deep sleep.