Movie night with Got7

Fono p.o.v

I opened the door to my place where everyone was. They all turned around and stared at me then to Kathy. "You lied to us Kathy " Kai said. She bowed her head down. "I'm so sorry"  she said. "Little to late for that ain't it bitch" he glared at her. I pulled her behind me. "DON'T YOU DARE KAI" I shouted. "I think your the bitch here" I said. "Using another girl like Kathy to make me jealous. Am I stupid to you?" I glowered at him. "I'm going to give Kathy some clothes and clean her up, when I get back with Kathy we are going to the police station" I said and gently pulling Kathy along making sure to not harm her.

"I'm going to jail aren't I?" She said once we were In my room."I won't let you but I will let Candy go to prison for what she did to you and my best friend" I said handing her shorts and a singlet. She smiled at me. "Thanks and I'm sorry for everything" she said and hugging me. "Don't apologies now get in the shower and clean up cause we are going to the police staion" I said hugging her back and she turned and went into my bathroom. I walked out of my room and decided to face the others. I walked in and started talking. "She was beaten by Candy. I can't just leave her alone! " I said to Bianca.  She softly smiled "this is the problem with you. Your too soft" she said. " Well I don't care" I said. I walked past Bianca and went to Kai slapping his face hard. "How DARE you critize Kathy in MY house" I screamed gaining everyone's attention.  Mark grabbed my hand gently luring me away from  Kai. "Fono she lied to us turning us against you" he yelled back.  "No she didn't.  It was you! It was your choice to turn against us not hers. She does not control you Kai. You decided to turn against us You all did." I said looking at EXO.  Mark made a firm grip on my hand and whispered in my ear. "Calm down" I sighed and turned away Mark letting go if my hand but trailing behind me. "Oh by the way. Can you guys leave please? " I asked Exo and made my way to my room. Kathy was dressed and ready.

Skip time

We told the police what had happened and are now on a hunt for Candy and Robyn. When  they find Candy she Will be charged with kidnapping poisoning and abuse. I was happy this will be over soon. We were now making our way home Kathy being the one staying at my place. Kathy was actually really nice. We got home and plopped on the couch.  "How was the station?" Minzy asked. "All good" I replied.  A knock on the door was heard so I hauled myself off the couch and walked towards the door.  "Noona! " I was then lifted off the ground by Jungkook. "Yah kookie put me down" I laughed. He placed me back Down on the floor. I was then was hugged by Rap Mon, Jimin ,Suga, J-hope and Jin.  "We are really sorry for blaming you for what happened to Robyn" Suga said. "Mistakes happen" I said smiling.  "I'm just happy to have you guys back as my friends" I said hugging all of them."hey! What about us?!" Bom said jumping on my back then the whole of 2ne1 joined in.

Mi's room/ Mi p.o.v

The whole of EXO left when Fono told them to leave. Thanks to her I don't have to look at Luhan. I know it's a bit mean but he turned on me. But the thing that I really hate is that I have feelings for him that I don't want. I walked to my wardrobe and decided to go out to lunch with BamBam and JB who offered to take me. I settled on a baggy brown top with fat pants and trainers.  I put my hair up in a ponytail. I heard my phone ring so I jogged over picking it up. "Hello?" I asked.  "Hey" I know that voice a little too well. "I thought you deleted my number Luhan" I sneered over the phone.  "I did but I had already memorized your number" "don't call me. ever" I said. I hung up the phone falling on to the bed. I looked over on my bedside table and saw a picture of my friends EXO and 2ne1 all together smiling. I sat up wondering what the hell happened to Danyah,  Samir, Katalina.  I decided to look through my contacts and found Samir's number so I called him. "Hey Sammy! Where are you Danyah and Kata" I said. "Mi? More like where the hell have you been ?!" He yelled I had to pull away from the phone.  "A lot has happened" I said. "Yeah well Danyah is now dating Hyoyeon" he said over the phone. "Give him the phone " I said. "Hello?" A deep voice said. "Are you gonna let your sister date Tao?" I snickered. "No" he said quickly. I chuckled.  "Mi?" "Hey! Dude got to catch up especially with us eh?" I said. "Yup hey I gotta go" "I gotta go to going out for lunch " "oh Mi has a boyfriend!" I heard Kata laughing in the back round. "Shut up Kata bye guys" I said through the phone and hung up.

I jogged down the stairs and opened the door but JB and Bam were already at the door. "Hey let's go" Bam said taking my hand in his and I felt a tingling sensation in my hand. I liked the feeling. It made me smile. I chuckled and followed Bam's lead. He dragged me into the car and made me sit next to him. "So where do you guys want to eat?" JB said once he was in the car.  "Thai palace restaurant! " (made up) me and BamBam  said togather.  We looked at each other.  "Jinks!" But we said that at the same time which made us laugh even more. JB laughed and drove us.  Me and Bam kept talking about random things and laughed a lot and that really made time fly.

Fono p.o.v

Bangtan boys left and all that was left was me Bianca and Kathy .Linda made up with Tao and was spending time with him. The whole of 2ne1 and only 5 out of 7 got7 members.  "When JB BamBam and Mi get back we should have a sleep over" Minzy suggested. I nodded and high fived her. "Sure" got5 said. "Bianca and Jackson get the food." CL said. Bianca stood up and grabbed her wallet taking Jackson by force and dragging him out the front door. "Jr and Bommy go make drinks" Minzy said.

Bom was dragged by the arm Jr pulling her along.  "Yogyeom and Minzy go buy some movies" I said. They both got up and left. "CL you wait for JB and you guys set up In here" I said. "Youngjae and Dara clean up" they got up without hesitation and started. "When Bam gets back he can be with Mi doing the dishes" CL said.  "That makes you and Mark, you guys have to clean  the bathroom" She said laughing her evil laugh. I groaned but Mark got up grabbing my hand. "I'm gonna go to my mums house I have been a real bother" Kathy said getting up and going before I could even say goodbye.  Mark rushed me up the stairs.  "Don't Rush me" I said. "Stuff it" he said grabbing my waist and dumping me on his shoulder. "Yah! Put me Down" "as you please" he said lifting me off his shoulder and letting me go. I fell on my bum and groaned. "Your a real charmer aren't you?" I said glowering at him. I got up and was greeted by a pair of lips. "I am a charmer and I'm going to charm you" he said poking my cheek and left to the bathroom leaving me baffled. "MARK!" I yelled. I walked hurriedly into the bathroom and saw him washing the sink.  I grabbed the shower nose and pointed it at him and turned the water on . The water sprayed on him and I turned off the water. What was worse was that it was cold water. He turned around. "You know to not be sick I need to be warm" he said opening his arms wide indicating a hug.  I smiled ad pretended to go for a hug but turned on the water again. This time he grabbed the shower nose and turned it on me spraying me with cold water. I screamed and he turned it off again. I glared at him smacking his arm. "I think we have done enough in the bathroom" I chuckled taking his wrist and pulling him along. We walked into my room and i handed him a huge tiger onsie. "You change in here I will change I  the bathroom" I said and grabbed my dinosaur onise.

After  me and Mark were done everyone was here and everything was done.  We watched the movie and all fell asleep.