I'm sorry

Fono p.o.v
Who are they, seriously it's been 2 hours and I still don't remember those people in my flashback, however one of them looked like Suho. My head hurts now, clearly I have been thinking about this to much. I looked to the hospital room door and watched a girl walk in who looked as if she was crying. "Hello, are you OK? " I asked her. She looked up and her face was red. She nodded while sniffing. "Hi Fono" she said. I looked at her blankly. "How do you know my name?" I asked cautiously. She looked up at me looking like she was going to cry again."I can't do this I'm sorry" she said and ran out before I could call out to her. I felt awful.

I lay in my bed just staring blankly at the wall. I felt like crying right now. I don't know why but when I saw that girl cry it felt as if a knife just went through my heart. I feel almost as if she is really really important to me. I just can't remember but I promise I will try to remember her. A bitter day was the best way to describe today. I somehow hope today will be forgotten. I may be able to learn to smile again one day but for the time being I can't do anything but lay in this hospital bed till I can leave.

I look outside and see that the weather is nice but I'm in this hospital bed not able to enjoy the sun and I honestly feel really shit about that too. I wonder what would happen if I left this world, would anyone even care? I don't even know anymore. I feel as if anything I say people will think I'm some sort of charity case with no parents. It all sounds like a excuse I know but I can't help but feel this way. Sometimes I feel as if everything bad that happens is my fault.

Sometimes I swear I get sympathy looks from people who have heard sad rumors about me. I don't need sympathy I just need support. I'm still trying to figure out those people in my flashback. It's starting to get frustrating. I grabbed at my hair groaning when someone else came in. This time he had reddish brownish hair. "Fono, do you remember me?" He asked. I looked at him with sorrow in my eyes. He nodded his head and looked at his feet. "I'm sorry" I said on the verge of crying. "I'm sorry I can't remember any of you" I said burying my face in my palms and crying. I felt arms wrap around me and and chin rest on top of my head. "We will help you, I'm Mark. We met at a cafe you used to work in." He said I looked a him my face still red. "Nice to meet you again Mark" I said.

He chuckled and I just smiled a little bit. He let me go and sat in the seat next to my hospital bed. "So have you met Robyn?" He asked. "Who's that?" I asked. "Your best friend, she looks like this" he pulled out a picture and in it was me, Suho Mark and the girl I saw crying. He pointed to a girl who was crying and I stayed silent. That's why she was crying. I was her best friend and I couldn't even remember her. I felt guilty. "She came in today" I said. "She came in and ran out crying because of me" I murmured. I sighed and warm tears were running down my face.

"Hey, it's OK, she just needs time" he said. I nodded. I wiped my tears nd once again the bedroom doors opened revealing 11 guys one of them being Suho. "Mark" he said bluntly. "Hello Suho" Mark said monotonous. I looked at both of them wondering what was wrong. "Not now, we're here for Fono" a guy who looked like a panda said. "Tao is right Suho" a guy who had a dimple said. I looked at them blankly. "Guys, I introduce yourselves" Suho said.

"Hey I'm Kai"
"Hey Fono I'm Lay"
"Hello, I'm Luhan"
"Wasuup noona I'm sehun"
"Hey I'm Chanyeol"
"I'm Tao"
" I'm Xiumin"
"Hey I'm Kyungsoo"
"I'm the Chen"
"Hola I'm Baekhyun"
They all bowed. I bowed too. "Hello uh I'm Fono" I said awkwardly. "There's a guy called Kris but he isn't here" Suho said (Kris isn't dead he's just not with them he's in a hospital room) I nodded and everything was quiet. it was so awkward.

"So uh how have you been?" Chanyeol asked. "I've been OK, and you?" I said. "We have been good" he replied back. I looked at Mark who sat back in his chair crossing his arms. The nurse came in and shooed the boys away. "Oh thank you, I thought I was going to die of awkwardness" I said jokingly. "Well you won't be around for long" she said and turned around. "I'm sorry?" I said. She stuck a needle into my arm while I screamed in pain. "Do you know how long I have waited for this moment? " she asked me while grinning evilly. "I had to do plastic surgery just to be able to get a job here and kill you with out getting recognized as Candy. " she screamed at me still injecting something in me. Not long and I blacked out.

Ello I'm sorry for slow updates but I have school and stuff. I never knew high school would be so hard anyway I hope you all enjoyed this update. Can't believe Candy would go so far to just end fonos life. Btw the picture is what Fono sort of looks like and the song up top, play that while reading this chapter. Or not up to you any I will definitely try to update faster. Try I can't promise anything tho OK byee