Help me

Fono p.o.v

I woke up to bright lights in my face. I groaned and propped myself up on my elbows and took a look around. Flashbacks of yesterday come to my mind, i look down at my lap disappointed at myself for doing what i did to my friends and Mark.

A knock from the door drew me away from my distraught thoughts. I look over to see the one person i want to hold but cant.

"Hey how are you feeling?" Marks voice echoes through the quiet room. "Yeah im fine, listen about yest-" he waved me off cutting my words off. "Don't worry about it" he gave me a small smile. "You scared the crap outta us though" he murmured "yeah i know" i said lowly.

I looked up to see him watching me. "Did Something happen? " he said questionably. I avoided his gaze and looked at my fingers. "It......it was Candy" i said hollowly. It was silent for a few minutes, so i looked up at his face to see him frowning. "What did she say" he asked.

"She threatened me" i said trying to fight the tears. Mark heard my voice crack and made his way over to me. He embraced me in his warm but stable body. His scent and touch was foreign to me but i liked this feeling. He caressed my hair making me more comfortable. My tears wet his shirt but he didnt seem to notice.

Suho came in. I looked up and pushed Mark away. He was startled and turned around to see Suho looking at us. I gulped and looked at him. His eyes glistened looking as if he was about to cry. I opened my mouth but closed it because he stormed out before i could say anything.

Mark looked at me with concern. "You.......okay? " he asked hesitantly. I nodded placing a small smile. "Mm I'm fine " i said. Mark sat in the chair oppisite me. He folded his arms and tried making conversation with me. However i blew him off as my mind kept wandering to Suho.

"Mark, i need time to myself" i said quietly. He looked at me.  "Uh ye-yeah sure I'll go now" he said looking at me with hurt eyes. I avoided them because i didnt want to feel worse than i already did. He walked out and i let a breathe of releif.

I wanted to scream, kick and cry until i felt better. The tough strong girl i was in high school has completely disappeared im now weak, emotionally, mentally and physically. My head hurts too much. I lay down on my side and cry to myself quietly wondering how my life got to this point.

Hot fresh tears make a small puddle on my pillow. And like that i fall into a deep sad slumber hoping not to wake up again because to me, im a burden to everyone that cares about me........

YO WASSUP GUYS GUESS WHO'S BACK AND BRIGHTER THAN EVER YAS THIS GIRL!!!!!

So  i finally found the inspiration to finish this story off. So stay tuned. Of course the updates will be slow but i hope you guys will still support this story. Thank you an take care xxx