letting them go

Fono p.o.v
I woke up with blood on my clothes and blood on arms and legs. I looked around panicking. My arms were tied to the bed restraining me from flailing around. "HELP! HELP" I screamed pulling at the ropes. I started crying while screaming. I gave up and sniffed. I my voice was now raspy and husky. "I knew you would get tired sooner or later" the nurse that injected me said. "Who are you" I said trying hard to see her. "I'm Candy" she said out of nowhere and grabbed a fistful of my hair and jerked my head back causing me to grimace in pain. "What do you want" I asked with tears. "Stay away from EXO and GOT7" she said. I looked her in the eye. "Fine" "good choice, now this never happened, you just left and had a drink of water and got lost OK!" She said and I nodded before she had plunged a needle into my skin and me blacking out.

I woke up again exhausted and tired. "Hey Princess" Mark said. I looked around and got7 and exo were here. I heard Candy's words echo in my head. "GET OUT" I screamed shocking them all "get out" I said sobbing, they all got up and exited the room scared they would upset me more.

I feel so bad doing that but what if Candy kills me, I mean she has access to drugs she could spike my food or anything if I didn't do that, tsk, she really is a dangerous person. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my head again. This time it was more painful, all these memories started flooding in my brain. I had just had a go at the people I love most, what the hell do I do now?!

Hello short update I know bug I'll try make a longer update, I've just been sooo busy and had only just figured out my password for this account, keep reading lovely readers

Oh and check out my friends book its a series, the links below vv

https:/www.wattpad.com/148067421-water-book-1-of-the-tree-of-life-series-prologue