confused

Fono p.o.v
"Hey Fono" Mark said coming over with a girl under his arm. I looked a him and then to this girl. "Oh Fono this is Stacy, my girlfriend" he said. I looked at him and placed on a fake smile. "Oh, your girlfriend" I said trying to sound happy. "Well we gotta go bye" he said and Continued on. I turned around and slid the key in the keyhole and sighed. "Boys, just never understood them and never will" I muttered and placed my bag down and running upstairs changing into some runners and some baggy pants. I jogged downstairs and I nearly tripped over but Kris was there and caught me. "You know, you need to start locking your door " he said and made me stand up right again. "Uh yeah sure I gotta go" I said. "Not without me" he said and closed my front door and got in my car. "Move" I said as he was sitting in the drivers seat. "No" he said. I groaned and moved to the passenger seat.

"So where are we meant to start looking?" Kris said while driving. "I don't even know " I said. "How's you and Robyn" I asked. "Not really good, I don't think she feels the same as me" he said sadly. "Oh come on, I know Robyn I think she might like you" "then why does she always talk Bout Sehun when we are togather" he said. His grip on the steering wheel tightened. I looked at him the lol of a sudden the car was speeding. "Kris slow down" I said as calmly as I could. I gripped my seat Nd his arm trying to Calm myself. "Kris please" I screamed. He Continued to speed and I looked outside my Window and saw a huge truck coming towards us. "KRI-"

CLIFFHANGER