EXO BTS and 2ne1 find out the truth

Fono p.o.v

I woke up wrapped in a blanket and in bed. I felt someone lay beside me and wrap their arms around me pulling  me closer to them.  I opened my eyes and saw Mark. I heard my phone ring so I picked it up startling Mark.

Hello?
Fono it's Minzy,  I found out who kidnapped Robyn
You did?! Who?!
It was Candy and Kathy I overheard them talking
We have to tell the others but I just have to find some evidence
Yeah, that's the good news, i have proof
Wanna come over?  Then we can talk properly.
Sure be round in 10

I gave her my address and I heard someone knocking on the door. I got up and opened it. "Sorry forgot my key again" Bianca said walking in with the groceries.  Then 6 more boys walked in. "Beebs who are they" I said motioning to the 6 boys that just walked in. "Wait, aren't you the boys from got7? You guys were there when the accident happened!" I said.  "Yeah, we met your friend and offered to help her" a guy with a snap back on said. I nodded and smiled. "Come in, I'm guessing your looking for Mark?" I said. They nodded. "I'll go get him, HEY BIANCA!  MINZY IS COMING OVER" I shouted of her.  "I thought she hated us" "yeah well she found out who REALLY kidnapped Robyn" I said with a serious face. I walked out of the room and went into my room. Mark was on his phone. "Mark your members are here" I said. He looked at me then sprang up running to the living room. Someone was knocking on the door again so opened it reveling Minzy.  She sprung on me crushing me into a big hug. "I'm so sorry for blaming you for what happened" she said. "oh I also told my members who believed me and came along" then 3 other girls jumped on Minzy who was clinging on to me making me fall backwards. It looked like a doggy pile. "We are so sorry Fono" they said in unison. I smiled "it's fine" I said. Then at that moment Mi and Linda walked in. They looked to each other and jumped on top of Dara who was on top. I groaned when the 2 jumped on "2ne1!!" Mi screamed trying to wrap her arms around all of us. Got7 walked up to us and helped us all up. Once I got up I dusted myself off. "How about we start calling people and tell them the truth and invite them over?" Bianca asked. "Sounds good" Linda said.

I grabbed my phone and went through contacts calling Rap Mon first. 

Hey rap Mon
What do you want
Look it wasn't me who kidnapped Robyn OK?  Just please come over and we will show you some proof.
Fine I'm bringing the other members too
OK

I gave him my address and hung up. "Bangtan boys are coming over but are not convinced. " I said. "I got EXO to come over" Dara said. "But they want proof" she added. "I got proof" Minzy said holding up her phone. She played audio.

Kathy candy
Seems like our little plan is working out just fine
What if they find out Candy? Then we're done for
That won't happen now we just need to get rid of that pesky girl Robyn
But I like her, she is good company
Well I don't thanks to her we don't have anymore of that 'forget' potion
Well you wanted to use it ALL on her so it's your fault
*SLAP*
DON'T  you dare accuse me understand?  I will finish the job with or without you
Then finish the job on your own
*crash*

She pressed the off button and looked at us who were absolutely horrified. "We have to get Robyn before it's to late. There is no way I'm leaving it to late she is my best friend I can't lose her" I said standing up but was pulled Back Down by Mark. "Have you forgotten about your leg?" he said. "Look at what she did to you" " SHE WAS POISONED MARK AND MAYBE EVEN BRAINWASHED IM NOT GIVIN UP ON MY BEST FRIEND NOT NOW" I screamed startling everyone In  the room. We were interrupted by the door. Mi went up to open it and was pushed aside by BTS and EXO. "Come in" she muttered sarcastically. She slammed the door shut once everyone was here. "Let's hurry this up we don't have time for this" Suho said glaring at me. Minzy played the audio.

One the audio stopped everyone was frozen eyes wide opened.  "I'm going to go find Robyn I don't have time for you muppets" I said standing up and opening the door and slamming it hard.  I walked out and saw Robyn and Candy. I looked to my right and saw Kathy with a bruise on her left cheek and a bruised lip. "Kathy?" I said to make sure "Fono? " she snapped her head my way and said my name. "What the hell happened to you?! " I said walking over to her and grabbing her wrist making sure to not hurt her. "Let's go to my house and get you cleaned up" I said. She followed without any complaints.