asking her out

Fono p.o.v.

Right now me CL JB and Mark re talking and being ourselves.  "They guy have been gone for 7 hours" I said. "Hopefully no one gets pregnant" CL said in a hopeful voice. "You sound as though it will actually happen. " I chuckled. "You never know" Mark said placing an arm around my shoulder. I looked at him. "Don't touch me" I said grossed out. "You guys are cute. You know you guys act like a real couple? " JB said. Me and Mark looked at each other than back to JB and pulled a face. "No way" Mark said. " agree with JB" CL said grinning evilly at me. I smirked at her. "Keep talkin,  you and JB are cuter than us 2 eh Mark" I k nudged him not breaking eye contact with CL. Just then my phone rang. I got up ad picked it up.
Hello
Hey Noona errrr me and the guys want to spend time with you today
Awe kookie! Sure where do you want to meet?
Uhhh McDonald's?
Sure see you guys soon!

I hung up my phone and went to my room grabbing my sandals and placing them on and grabbing my black bag placing it on my shoulder. I went out to the living room where CL JB and Mark were look so excited and suspicious.  "Uh I'm going out for lunch. Might not Come back til later. Bye" I said grabbing my keys from Mark and closing the front door to go meet with BTS.

Mark p.o.v

I'm so excited cuz tonight I'm going to ask Fono to go out with me and everyone is in on it apart from EXO.  Even BTS want t help out with this which I'm greatly thankful for. So the plan is BTS distract her while me GOT7 2ne1 and her friends help me prepare for tonight. So we brought lots of candles and rose petals and we are going to light the candles up to the doorstep from her house up to her roof. There will be a table with petals everywhere.

Every one was back after I sent the text.  We all started setting up ad before you know it was nearly time. Dara Minzy Bianca and Mi were cooking and baking. CL JB Bom and JR were decorating the rooftop and the rest of them were helping me on what to do. I got a text from Jin saying they are here. She got to the roof and saw me. The guys who were up here were hiding and filming it. I started singing Forever young from our group.

After i finished singing.  She ran up to me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged back placing my chin on the top of her head. "You got a good voice there" she said.  "Thanks haha" . "What's this?  She said letting go of the hug and signaling to the dinner table and the candles and flower petals. "Uh I was wondering....would you Wanna be my girlfriend? " I asked.  She didn't hesitate.  "Yes!" She said grabbing my shoulders and jumping on me wrapping her legs around my waist. I held her close. "I'm happy you said that" I said and kissed her.

OK I won't be able to update as much but i will still update cuz I am releasing another fanfic. CHECK my profile for it. Is a fanfic about BTS and wa$$up.