Nightmares

Fono p.o.v

I saw Robyn with blood all over her face and body. She was tied to a chair.  I tried to scream but couldn't.  I tried to move but also couldn't.  Robyn had her head down and her eyes were closed. Around Robyn was a pool of blood. I looked everywhere for something that could help me. But everything thing was dark. I then felt a sharp pain from my head and was out like a light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up hot and sweaty. Oh thank god that was a dream. I looked to my right and saw Mark looking at me. "Did I wake you?" I asked slightly touching his cheek. "No no you didn't" he replied. "I'm going to go have a drink" I said getting up. My onsie was suffocating me. I zipped it off and only took the top part off. Thank god I was wearing a singlet.  I grabbed my drink an gulped it down.  I placed the drink on the sink and felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist Making me jump. "Hey why so jumpy?" Mark asked. "No reason" I said turning around and hugging him. He was shocked so he hesitated debating on whether or not to hug me or not. He eventually wrapped his arms around  me and pulling my head close to his chest.  "I know somethings up tell me" he said. "I saw Robyn, she was drenched in blood and tied to a chair and then I woke up" I said against his chest.

Mark lifted me up into his arms and carried me up to my room. He lay me down onto the bed and lay beside me still having his arms wrapped around me. I snuggled closer to his neck and his chin on top of my head. My eyes slowly closed to Marks steady breathing. I felt his soft lips touch my cheek.

I opened my eyes due to the harsh light in my eyes. I felt Marks breathing so close to my face. His lips just a few inches away from mine. "Mark" I whispered. I poked his cheek and he opened on eye. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "Morning princess" he said in his raspy voice. I got up and went to go bathroom to wash up. I washed my face. I walked downstairs.  "Yah where were you and Mark huh?" CL said in a mum voice. "I woke up in the night and we decided to sleep upstairs. " I said going to the fridge and grabbing some milk and pouring it in my cup. "You didn't d-" "CL! No never why would you think that?" I said cutting her off. She laughed. "OK OK calm down " she said in between  laughs. I rolled my eyes. "Where is everyone." "The went out for breakfast apart from me and JB." She said sipping her coffee.  I raised my eyebrow "yeah teasing me with Mark what bout you and JB? " I said in a teasing tone. "Drink your milk" she said coming over and tipping the cup more up. "Yah! Are you trying to kill me?" I said after prying her hands off the cup. "Maybe. Anyway. Are you over Kai and Suho? " CL asked. "Of course. I have Mark. He is so nice" I said. "Mmm" she said sipping her coffee again. " I know you like JB" I said. CL came over with chocolate and stuffed it in my mouth.  "Eat" she said.  We heard noise from the stairs so we went to go see.

I trailed behind CL with my mouth full of cookies. We found JB and Mark eavesdropping.  "busted! " I tried to yell but was muffled by the food in my mouth.  "So you like me huh?" JB said Winking at her. Mark got up and back hugged me. I found a chance yes! I grabbed Marks hand and spat out the cookies that blocked my mouth. "YAH!" He said letting go of me. I just laughed along with CL and JB while Mark went to the kitchen sink and washed his hands.

Sorry guys for the short update but I will try to do longer updates :)