kidnapped then saved

Fono p.o.v

We got to t.o.ps house and we decided to watch a movie. I curled up to t.o.p with a blanket over me. He placed his arm over my shoulder and pulled me into him. I placed my head on his chest and watched the rest of the movie. I eventually fell asleep on his chest.

T.O.P p.o.v

She fell asleep on my chest. I looked at her and gently kissed her head. She looked so peaceful. I just wanted to protect her and love her forever. I hope I can. She stirred and groaned a little. I chuckled and turned the t.v off and carrying her upstairs and laying her in the bed. I lay down with her and wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her neck. I soon fell into a sweet as slumber.

Fono p.o.v

I suddenly needed the urge to drink water so I woke up and grabbed some gulping the whole thing down. I stopped drinking when I heard a crash from the frontdoor. I slowly made my way to the door but was covered by something.

"Are you sure we got the right girl?" I heard a guy voice said. "Positive" a girl voice said. After their chit chat I heard the car move. "Where are you taking me." I said my voice shaking. "Shut it" the girls voice said. I kept quiet for the rest of the trip.

I fell asleep in the car and I woke up freezing and wet. A bright light hit my eyes. "Ughhh" I groaned. "Finally, your up" I heard a familiar voice. "Uhhh candy? Is that you?" I managed to say. "Ugh you make me sick. And your right, I am Candy. Your going to die soon so" she said while popping chips in her mouth. "Now now Candy" I heard another familiar voice say. I sat there frozen. "Wha-how did you find me?" I asked harshly. "Now is that a way to treat your step father?" He said leaning against a table and swirling around a knife. "You were never a step father. You were my legal guardian. But not anymore" I spat. Candy then got a phone call.
Candy mark fono
Hello?
Candy where are you?
Hello! Someone help me!
What was that?
What was what?
That noise
Oh,I was watching a movie
Was?
I mean am haha
MARK! ITS ME FONO HEL-
Candy I'm coming over

Then she got off the phone pissed off. Nathen (step father) had the knife against my neck with his hand over my mouth. Candy walked over and slapped me making my neck go into the knife. "Serves you right bitch" she snapped lifting my chin and squeezed my chin with her sharp nails. Her nails dug into my skin at that moment mark stormed in and Candy stood back. "babe......" He stopped when he saw me tied to a chair with blood going down my neck. "Mark, its not what it looks like" Candy said. "Yeah? Well it looks so much worse from what I was thinking on the way here" he shouted. He ran to me cutting the ropes around my hands and feet. He lifted me up bridal style and left.

"M-m-ark." I whimpered. "Shhhh" he said sitting down. He sat me on his lap with my head on his chest i was finding it hard to breath. "M-my neck" I whispered. He took my hand in his. He squeezed my hand but I was to weak to squeeze back. My weak body soon became weaker. He took out his phone and called an ambulance. "Don't worry...an ambulance is coming." He whispered against my hair. I suddenly was shivering. He noticed and took off his jacket placing it on me then hugging me rocking back and forth. He kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry I should have not kissed her" he whispered. I didn't notice tears going down my face. Soon the abulance arrived and took me away.

I woke up with T.o.p holding my hand sleeping. But I secretly wanted Mark here. But of course he didn't officially break up with the fake bitch. I smiled at t.o.ps angelic face. Then in came Linda with Danyah and Tao. Danyah and Tao looked really tense. The atmosphere turned. I gently woke T.o.p up. He woke up giving me a peck on the cheek. "Long time no see" Danyah said high fiving me. "Same dude" I said smiling brightly. He gave me a hug and leaving space for Linda and Tao to hug me as well. "So uh Dan, you still single?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Nope, taken by Hyoyeon." He said smiling. "Nice" I said giving a thumbs up.

"How about you two" I asked turning to Tao and Linda. "We have been dating a while now" Tao said taking Linda's hand and smiling at her. "Hey uh Fono,I'm sorry for letting her in" she said. I smiled at her showing her that I forgave her. They left soon after we had a huge talk about what we were up to.

In came Seungri, Daesung, Taeyang, GD, CL, Minzy, Bom and Dara. "Hey girl!" Taeyang said hugging me. "Hey" I said. They all came to hug me. "So what the hell happened" GD asked

I had explained everything to them and I swear I could see Taeyang's eyes were on fire. "The little witch" he muttered. They all left but t.o.p stayed. I soon fell asleep still holding onto t.o.ps hand.

Mark p.o.v

I went to go visit fono but she was asleep. I looked at her and she seemed so peaceful I looked at the person next to her. T.O.P. I looked at their linked hands which was painful to see knowing I wanted to be the one next to her. Holding her hand and comfort her. But I'm the one that messed up bad. I left maybe I can visit next time.

I know what I did to fono was bad but doesn't mean I don't love her.I'm In love with her so much I just want her to be happy. Even if that means letting the one I love go to a person I don't like. I just to see her smile. I really miss her warmth.

I got to the dorm and saw Jr cooking. "Hey" he said. I looked at him blankly before going to mine and JB's room. I sprawled on my bed. JB came out of the shower knowing me he knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" He said casually. "Fono" I said. "Dude just apologise" he said putting clothes on. "It's not that easy" I say. "Dude you saved her life from that witch" he said turning to me. "Yeah well".

Jr came in with a spatula in his hand and leaning against the door frame. " So, how did you mess up?" He said raising his eyebrow. "Kissing and dating Candy" I said. "ARE YOU NOCO?(crazy)!" Jr shouted. "NO!" I yelled back. He came towards me waving the spatula around my face. "Candy hates Fono. Even a stupid person would know that" he said. "But obviously your next level stupid" he added hitting my head with the end of the spatula. I waved him away and held my Sore head. "That hurt" I said. "Hey. I probably made you a bit more smarter" he said. JB, watching the Scene chuckled. "Yah! You are meant to stop him" I said. "Not when Jr umma is lecturing you" he said laughing while exiting our room. I forced myself to lie down and eventually feel asleep.

Hello my beauties. Long update?. I will try to update more often. But I'm moving from New Zealand to Australia on the 13 of this month and we cut the WiFi soon. But will have WiFi probably 3 weeks after moving. Also, I will update a chapter then tell you in that chapter if that will be the last one till I have WiFi again. Bye bye for now xxx p.s sorry for grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes.