Public fight

Fono p.o.v

All the YG family left and now I'm sitting on the floor bored out of my mind. I picked up my phone looking at the time and decided to call Kris.

Kris Fono Robyn
Hello?
Kris!
Fono?
Yes its Fono and how is Robyn?
Good she is with me right now
Mind giving Robby the phone?
Uh sure
Heyy!!!!!!
Wow nearly lost my hearing just then
Sorry just excited to talk to you
Lol anyway I'm bored mind if I hang with you guys?
Sure! We're at Seoul city mall see you at the food court!
Kk bai!

I hung up and sprinted to my room so I could change. Again. I caught a bus to the city and walked in to the mall. I thought I saw Bianca and Jackson so I called out and they both turned around. I ran to them and jumped on to Jackson's back. "WANG JACKSON AND WANG BIANCA!!! sounds legit" I screamed earning glares from people. Anca  cupped my mouth and apolized to the shoppers.  Jackson grabbed my legs so I didn't fall. "What are you doing here?" Jackson asked. "Meeting with Robyn how about you and Beebz huh?" I said raising my eyebrows. "Oh shut up you know nothing " he said. I chuckled and tapped his back and he put me down. "Are you guys on a date??" I teased. They both looked down and blushed. "Ohhhh and EWW!" I said. Bianca glared at me. "So where have you been this whole time?" Jackson asked. "YG, I debuted last ni-" I was cut short by screams.

"OMG!!! It's Fono!" A girl shouted. "And Wang Jackson from Got7" another shouted. Me and Jackson looked at each other before running away quickly. Jackson grabbed Bianca's hand and fled the opposite side of the store. A whole lot of girls chased after those two while I was stuck with the other half. Luckily I was heading to the food court. "He-" "RUUUN!" I screamed grabbing Kris's hand who grabbed Sehun's hand who grabbed Robyn's hand. We All ran in a line. "OMG!! FONO AND EXO! LOOK JACKSON FROM GOT7 !!!!!" the fangirls yelled.

After 20 minutes of running we finally lost them. "Wow didn't think of disguising yourself?" Kris joked. I raised my pointing finger. "Not *puff* now" I said. I was trying to breath again. Kris chuckled and smacked my back causing me to stand up and glare at him. "Fuvk you" I whimpered. He just smiled evily at me.

"Hey Anca. Want to join us for lunch?" "Can Jackson come" "yes" Robyn said hyped up. We all smiled and started walking. I bumped into a girl. "I'm so sorry." I said. I took a closer look at her face and there were bruises. I gasped and realised. "Kathy?" I asked. She looked up with tears. "Kathy............ Its OK shhh" I said. She had hugged me and had started crying. She looked completely different from last time I saw her. Before she had long wavy light brown hair. But now she has short blonde hair. Her face before was young and beautiful now scars and bruises cover her face. She buried her face in my shoulder her queit sobbings shaking my body. I rubbed her back trying to sooth her. She pulled away. "Who did this to you?" "Candy's brothers" she said gripping onto my arms.

I gently pulled her to where my friends were. Robyn's smile disappeared and she stood up running to me along with Bianca. "Oh my god. Kathy?' Robyn said concerned and took her out of my grip and pulled her into a hug. I stood back and saw Candy was about to cry again. I caressed her hair and she looked at me smiling a weak eating Robyn pulled away gripping Kathy's arms. " sit down and we will talk. " she said. Kathy's red puffy eyes looked at me and I gave her a reassuring smile. She gave in and sat next to me. "What are you guys eating?" Kris broke the airy silence. "I don't have any money" Kathy said sadly. "Don't worry I'll pay for you" I said. She smiled at sat there quietly. 

"So uh Fono Congrats on debuting" Kris said. I smiled at him. "Thank you very much" I said. Robyn turned to me shocked.  "You are famous? " she said. "Sort of anyway i need you to feature in my next single " I said to her who looked at me like I'm crazy. "What?! No!" She said. "Why?" "It's bad enough I'm dating a super star and my best friend is one too I don't want sasaengs chasing after me" she said shivering.  "Well I thin it's a great idea" Bianca said.  "Yeah" Jackson agreed. "No helping Bianca"  Robyn muttered. 

I suddenly felt Kathy tremble beside me. "Hey hey hey, what's the matter?" "Their here" she said looking at these 4 big bulk men. One of them looked our way and walked over grabbing Kathy but I gripped her other hand "let go if you know what's good for you lovey" he said. I stood my ground still gripping onto Kathy's arms. He let her go but lunged for me instead. He had my hair in his hand and yanked me from my seat causing Jackson Kris Robyn and Bianca to spring up. "Let her go you useless garbage" Bianca said. The 3 remaining guys suddenly jumped them.

To be continued................