Phone calls

Fono p.o.v

I woke up feeling someone's arms wrapped around me. I slightly tilted my head up and saw the sleeping face of Mark. His arms embraced me into a hug and I could hear his heartbeat. His heartbeat relaxed me a little and I closed my eyes and snuggled my head to his chest. I heard Mark getting up, stretching his arms and yawning. He realesed me from the hug and got up heading towards the bathroom I'm guessing. Once I thought he was out of the room I got up and looked at my legs. They were red but the bumpiness was gone. It still hurt. I cringed at my legs and fell back on to the bed sighing. "Are you OK?" A deep voice asked. I lifted my head. "Yep I'm OK just.........just still shocked about what happened yesterday that's all" I said. "Your still tired aren't you?" He said. "No, no" I said. "Yes you are I can see the bags under your eyes" he said. "I'm not going to die" I said. "I know but its bad for your health" Mark said. "Fine I will stay home and get some sleep. " I said lifting my head up and glancing at Mark. "Great because I called your work saying your sick"  he said before turning away and walking away. "Yah! Mark!" I said getting up and walking but I must of gotten up to to fast because now my head was spinning. I held my head and the dizziness was gone.

I limped to the kitchen only to find Mark cooking. "I was going to make breakfast" I said

"Already got it so you go sit down and I handle this" he said looking me in the eye. I smiled and limped away to the living room and turned on the TV.

"Is Got7 Mark dating a girl? Mark was seen carrying a girl in his arms who was passed out and reportedly took her home and hasent been seen since that time has he perhaps spent the night with the mystery girl?" I gaped at the TV screen my eyes nearly falling out.  "MARK!" I screamed. "Yes?" He ran in holding a spatuala. I pointed to the TV. "What are you going to do about this? Your a kpop idol I'm not your fans will be outraged. " I said looking at him. "Calm down its OK" he said and walked over to me and engulfed me in a hug. Tingles were felt on every spot he touched on my body. I wrapped my arm around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist. My phone on the table was vibrating so I picked it up without checking the ID number.

hello?
Fono what the hell is going on?
Suho I don't have to explain myself to you
Fono I thou
You thought what Suho? You thought what?
...........
I don't have time for your shit OK? I'm hanging up now

I clicked the end butting and threw my phone on the floor collapsing on to the couch. "No wonder I'm losing my hair" I said. "What do you mean?" Mark asked. "I'm always stressed" I said picking up my phone. "Hey give me your phone number" he said. I gave him my phone and he typed in his phone number. I took my phone back and I called his phone. His phone vibrated in his pocket then I hung up. "There now save my number" I said smiling. He took out his phone and saved my phone number. My phone rang again and I sighed heavily in annoyance. Mark just chuckled at me. Again I answered the phone without looking at the ID number. Big mistake.

Fono who is that boy who helped you yesterday?
Robyn? Why would you care?
Because he is just another person who I can take away from you
No you won't Robyn. I won't let you
Just watch your back bitch I will get him away from you

The line went dead leaving me panicking. I was looking franticly for Mark forgetting he was still in the corner. "Hey hey hey, what's wrong?" He said coming over to the couch and sitting next to me and rubbing my back soothingly. I looked at him with teary eyes and with out thinking, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Pro-promise me you won't leave like everyone else did" I said snuggling my head close to his neck. I felt his arms make their way around my waist and pulling me close to him. "I promise" he whispered in my ear. My eyes were drooping and they closed leaving me in a slumber in Marks arms.