Fights

Fono p.o.v

I woke up by the sound of doors being closed and saw police men. "Hello...... Uh may I ask what this gentleman is doing in your bed miss?" He asked indicating to Suho. I gently woke him up by whispering in his ear. "Wakey wakey" he got up and saw the police and stumbled out of the bed making me chuckle. "Its not what it looks like officer" he said nervously. "Its fine besides she seems unharmed and not scared, now I came in to inform you that Candy and a guy called Nathen are under arrest. As for your friend Robyn, she is getting a antodate for the poisen Candy put in her. Robyn is under the protection of Oh Sehun as well. My next question is have you seen Kathy Lee." I looked at Suho. "Yes I have. But don't arrest her, please" I pleaded. "Give me a reason why I shouldn't arrest her?" the officer said crossing his arms. "Because she changed. She didn't want to go through with Candy's plan to kill Robyn. Instead she was beaten by Candy and I found her and took her in" I said. He nodded. "I will see what I can do. Now excuse me I must leave now." He said and left.

I turned to look at Suho who looked back at me. "Where did T.O.P go? " I asked. "Well a guy with blue hair said 'maybe we should take a break' that's what he told me to tell you" he said. I suddenly remembered why. He told me that I kept on saying Suho's name over and over again. The door to my hospital room banged open and in came Bianca, Mi, Jackson, BamBam and JB. "He-" Bianca stopped walking and talking when she saw Suho. She glared at him and he stood up. "Uh I better get going. I hope you get better soon" he said and gave me a peck on the forehead and left.

I looked to the the 2 girls who crossed their arms and squinted their eyes at me. While the boys were shocked. "What?" I said puzzled. "You already moved on from Mark Hyung?" BamBam asked frowning. "Bam he cheated on me, ho-" "Suho accused you of kidnapping your best friend." Bianca screamed cutting me off. "Yeah? Well I'd rather get accused of that then getting my heart broken by a cheating jerk." I screamed. Mi slapped me hard. The whole room was quiet. I held my cheek. "Listen to yourself. Mark has been in hell and hasn't stopped asking about you" she said. "He has? Then where the hell is he Mi? I don't see him" I said glaring at her. She exchanged looks with Bam. "With Candy" JB said breaking the silence. "Ha" I said looking at them with a fake smile. "Exactly" I said bitterly. "Just get out" I said looking the other way. "Fono, I know Mark wa-" "JUST GET OUT" I screamed. Jackson looked at me sadly and left. I didn't feel guilty for yelling at him. I looked around the room and picked up the box of chocolate's that Suho gave me. I started eating them sulking about every bad thing. Then the people I least expected came in missing 2 people. They came in holding flowers and chocolates and lollies. I stopped eating the chocolate in my hand. "Uh hello" I said awkwardly. "Hello" Luhan said smiling at me awkwardly too. Everyone in the room didn't know what to say or do so we just stayed still not breaking the silence until a nurse came in. "Uh your antibiotics miss" she said and handed me a pill and water, I gulped the water down with my pill and the nurse left and then Kris broke the silence. "So uh we are so sor-" "I don't need your sympathy" I said coldy startling the 10 in front of me. "Calm down" Lay said calmly. "Don't Tell me to calm down" I sneered at them. "Look, I don't want anything nor anyone In here right now so please take your leave. And do me a favour and take your gifts with you" I said. They all left. I fell back onto my pillow sighing loudly.

2 days later

I was finally out of hospital and was now practising my dance routine for my debut which will be tomorrow. I practiced the whole night and by the time it was 5:00am I collapsed on the floor gulping the remains of my water. In came the whole of big bang. "Fono get up now" Taeyang said. "Do I have to? I just finished practising the whole night" I whined. Seungri and Daesung grabbed both of my arms yanking me up and taking me to the lounge where I saw Tablo and PSY watching the news.

Breaking news
Has Fono and T.O.P already called things off? Has Fono already moved on from Got7's Mark and big bangs T.O.P to EXO's Suho?
End of breaking news

"OK, now they make it sound like I'm a slut" I said. Tablo turned to face me. "Well what actually happened?" He questioned. "Well yes I dated Mark but he cheated on me with a girl who was wanted by the police. T.O.P left me at the hospital with Suho who came alone and Suho told me that T.O.P said to take a break but I'm not dating Suho" I said. Psy turned around. "How did you meet exo anyway" he asked. "We went high school together" I said. "Uhhhhh" they all said. "No wonder" GD said. "Now can I please get some sleep I'm so tired" I whined. "Fine" they all said. I ran out of the room and ran to my dorm which was only a 3 minute run. I got home flopped my shoes off and literally jumped on to the bed and instantly fell sleep.

1 hour later

KRING KRING

UGHHHH I got up and looked for my phone and saw YG was calling. "Hello" I said groggily. "Someone didn't sleep much" he chuckled. "Yeah" I said. "So about your debut, your song will be released today at 12:00am. And tomorrow you will be performing at inkigayo and you and T.O.P shall be there with each other as a couple now I have to go good luck sweet heart" he said and hung up. I took the phone away from my ear and stared at it. I plunged onto my pillow and screamed onto it blurring out all the insulting words. Why me why now. I kept thinking. Ugh. I'm going back to sleep. But I need to talk to T.O.P does he even know about this? Does YG know about the fact that me and T.O.P are no longer dating? Fono just go back to sleep stupid. I shook my head of all thoughts and went to sleep again.

A

Hey guys so slow updates I'm sorry but uh hope this update was good enough for you guys and I hope that you guys are all safe and sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes. I don't check my stories before I publish them so.
Byee guys